ADVERTISEMENT

KYPSW, anyone?

do it jewish GIF

@pawrestlersintn, how much do you charge for a KYPSW podium finish? With my track record I clearly ain’t getting there with my picks alone.

P.S. let’s keep this just between the 2 of us.
I'm letting my dog make the picks this year. I've resisted asking him in the past because he already thinks he's smarter than me but I didn't really want to confirm it for him.

I just saw mention of Lock Haven “Friday” in another thread, and then saw this thread — and panicked, thinking I’d have to make some picks today. That’s what I get for not paying attention, I suppose. Autumn is just flying by.

Anyway, I’ll try to get my s**t together and compete this season. Thanks, PA!

Ok.......I know I ride the short Bus......so can somebody please tell me WTF... "KYPSW" stands for? Hoping it isn't the WV Mountain's "Kiss Your Parent's Salty Wetsp@ts". Seriously.....anything else please

Ok.......I know I ride the short Bus......so can somebody please tell me WTF... "KYPSW" stands for? Hoping it isn't the WV Mountain's "Kiss Your Parent's Salty Wetsp@ts". Seriously.....anything else please
Participants make picks for duals and the postseason tourneys, also guessing any bonus points. Pawrrestlersintn, & roar I believe tracks everything and awards bragging rights to winners for the dual season and each postseason tourney.

Participants make picks for duals and the postseason tourneys, also guessing any bonus points. Pawrrestlersintn, & roar I believe tracks everything and awards bragging rights to winners for the dual season and each postseason tourney.
So 98lberEating2Lunches was just making fun of an ill-informed Short-Bus (Lifetime) Rider? Impressive! Do you also kick the wheelchairs out from under Quadriplegics? You must now feel like a full 103 pounder. :)

Reactions: Skoal117
Question. Regarding season passes. Do they include the Bryce Jordan center duals or is that extra

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT