ADVERTISEMENT

Lamont Wade now listed as a Safety; Parsons will be #11

From all I've gathered, just Zech McPhearson.
I'm guessing only Wade will leave without a degree of the transfers. I don't see players leaving if they have to sit out. Plus they have all been here four years except Wade

I don't see how "not my choice" would fit into grade trouble or behavior but if you can put those pieces together more power to you.

seriously? lets go to the extreme ... I flunked all my finals and I and i skip class all the time. Coach says you are done ... he bolts.... "not his choice"

he knocks out some bum on the street ... coach says you are done ..he bolts "not his choice"

so yes not meeting the standards set upon him by the staff and team and them telling him he has to meet them ... he could say **** that ... and point the finger and play the blame game.

being asked/told/encouraged to transfer because of some personal problems and not meeting personal conduct policies in the program could be not his choice. It could be anything that ranges from he did something that is forcing him to transfer all the way to him pleading to stay and the coaches saying adios.

all five scenarios, from grades, to behavior, to the staff, to a family issue would relate to it being not his choice on different levels.

you posted a 6 ... about playing time ... yes i agree a possibility. but that would be "his choice" .

In just the last 12 months, 21 scholarship players have left the PSU FB team with eligibility still remaining.

I believe 8 of them left with a degree (without going back and double-checking, could be off by a guy or two either way).

In addition to those 21, there have also, of course, been kids who were injured and can no longer participate in football, but who I believe are still enrolled and on scholarship.

Bates *
Jarvis Miller
J Johnson
Polk
Jenkins
Monroe
Bowen
S Miller *
Givens *
Sanders *
Zembiec
McGovern *
McPhearson
Gellerstedt
Darien
Anthony Johnson (may have been more than 12 months ago)
Martin
Faison-Walden
Franklin
Wade
Bolds
Humphries

Zembiec (inj, maybe)
Asiedu (inj)
Miner (inj)
Bucholz (inj)

I thought Jarvis Miller was still on the team. Haven’t seen his name come up....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT