ADVERTISEMENT

Latest by Ray on 3-year anniversary: Mark Emmert unfit to lead

ChiTownLion

May 29, 2001
Mark Emmert: Unfit to Lead

Evidence revealing the level of Mark Emmert's corruption and lack of integrity in the Penn State case are grounds for his removal.

By Ray Blehar | Thursday, July 23, 2015

Ed%2BRay.jpg

Today is the third anniversary of Penn State University's (PSU) and the NCAA's unprecedented agreement to punish the PSU football program and athletic department without cause.

The evidence in the case proves that conduct of NCAA President Mark Emmert was so unethical, dishonest, and, at times delusional...
Roe%2BLach%2BExhibit%2B1.png

This just angers me more that Corman backed off the throats of the NCAA criminal cabal. Emmert's career was over. It was dead. Yet Corman allowed it to continue. At a minimum, Corman should have not settled without his resignation. It's utterly corrupt to the core. The whole thing. NCAA has the moral fiber of FIFA with different letters.

Mark Emmert: Unfit to Lead

Evidence revealing the level of Mark Emmert's corruption and lack of integrity in the Penn State case are grounds for his removal.

By Ray Blehar | Thursday, July 23, 2015

Ed%2BRay.jpg

Today is the third anniversary of Penn State University's (PSU) and the NCAA's unprecedented agreement to punish the PSU football program and athletic department without cause.

The evidence in the case proves that conduct of NCAA President Mark Emmert was so unethical, dishonest, and, at times delusional...
Roe%2BLach%2BExhibit%2B1.png

Good morning ChiLion..glad you posted the article. Reading Blehar on the throne this morning and became so angry felt like I took an enema!

Reactions: eloracv and ralpieE
Emmert Unfit to Lead.
Is this news?
Here's a list of equally informative headlines:
Vegetables are good for you
Smoking causes cancer
Poop smells bad
Your wife does not want you to sleep with her cousin
Water is wet

I didn't read the article. I'm not wasting time reading something I already know.

Emmert Unfit to Lead.
Is this news?
Smoking causes cancer
Poop smells bad
Water is wet

I didn't read the article. I'm not wasting time reading something I already know.

Hi joedirt47,

Vegetables & Ray Blehar are good for you
Smoking only causes cancer in some people
Poop smells bad, but not to Uncle (Eddie) Edward Isadore Savitz
My wife doesn't want to sleep w/her cousin, but I do
Water is wet in liquid state--not at -20 degrees

One can always learn something when reading Ray's articles

Last edited:
Emmert Unfit to Lead.
Is this news?
Smoking causes cancer
Poop smells bad
Water is wet

Ease up there Kimosabe

Reactions: eloracv
thanks Ray!! I am still trying to figure out how the fine went from $30 mil to $60 mil, and how the free transfer rule got put in.

Reactions: rmb297 and therod
Hi joedirt47,

Vegetables & Ray Blehar are good for you
Smoking only causes cancer in some people
Poop smells bad, but not to Uncle (Eddy) Edward Isadore Savitz
My wife doesn't want to sleep w/her cousin, but I do
Water is wet in liquid state--not at -20 degrees

One can always learn something when reading Ray's articles

Eddie Savitz...LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: step.eng69
The NCAA "held all the cards". That statement shows that there was collusion all around in this sordid affair. Penn State held all the cards. Even the neophytes knew that the NCAA had no purview in this civil affair.
These people are reprehensible beyond belief. All the NCAA individuals who had even novice legal knowledge yet still allowed themselves to get behind this Emmert power play without one of them (in the final vote) standing up and saying "this is insanity", is incomprehensible.

We are going to enjoy this ride. Thank you, Paternos!

Reactions: Fayette_LION
The NCAA "held all the cards". That statement shows that there was collusion all around in this sordid affair. Penn State held all the cards. Even the neophytes knew that the NCAA had no purview in this civil affair.
These people are reprehensible beyond belief. All the NCAA individuals who had even novice legal knowledge yet still allowed themselves to get behind this Emmert power play without one of them (in the final vote) standing up and saying "this is insanity", is incomprehensible.

We are going to enjoy this ride. Thank you, Paternos!
The sooner Ray and then Emmert hits the witness stand, the better. Can't help but laugh at the lies that will be told.

Reactions: rmb297
thanks Ray!! I am still trying to figure out how the fine went from $30 mil to $60 mil, and how the free transfer rule got put in.

The NCAA underestimated a season's revenues by $30 million, so they jacked it up to $60 million. Pocket change for PSU. BTW, PSU expected that more victims were going to come forward and file claims and that the payout number would end up in the hundreds of millions. I suspect they were disappointed when the payouts ended up at $59 and change -- not enough to justify a debt issuance (and more money for the BOT members).

Shep Cooper was behind the transfer rule. The NCAA made the mistake of believing that PSU was part of the farm system they were running for the NFL and that the players would all take advantage of the transfer opportunity to enhance their professional prospects. I guess they forgot that PSU has REAL student athletes who play football.

All the lies in the Corman documents are pretty funny, but it takes a lot of work to find them all. Paterno's attorneys will have a field day when Emmert and others testify.
Several of the emails contradict each other. If they're going to collude on testimony extensive negotiations will have to take place to agree on which emails to affirm and which ones to either refute or profess no recollection of.

All the lies in the Corman documents are pretty funny, but it takes a lot of work to find them all. Paterno's attorneys will have a field day when Emmert and others testify.

I've been saying that for over a year, maybe two.

The NCAA underestimated a season's revenues by $30 million, so they jacked it up to $60 million. Pocket change for PSU. BTW, PSU expected that more victims were going to come forward and file claims and that the payout number would end up in the hundreds of millions. I suspect they were disappointed when the payouts ended up at $59 and change -- not enough to justify a debt issuance (and more money for the BOT members).

Shep Cooper was behind the transfer rule. The NCAA made the mistake of believing that PSU was part of the farm system they were running for the NFL and that the players would all take advantage of the transfer opportunity to enhance their professional prospects. I guess they forgot that PSU has REAL student athletes who play football.
thanks!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT