ADVERTISEMENT

Lawsuit Update from Trustee Fenchak

Agoodnap

Sep 27, 2015
"Clearly, the only route to compel responsible governance is through the courts, and we are doing that."

"The amended suit contained Item #163:

"Just days ago, the Board prohibited Plaintiff from attending any board meetings in person."
Fenchak v Penn State Board of Trustees
Penn State issued this prohibition after I filed my original lawsuit. While the Board of Trustees leadership has taken many retaliatory actions against me since I joined in July, 2022, this is the most egregious."

"If you have already donated, thank you. If you have the means to do so and want to see Penn State back in the hands of trustees who understand legal university governance, your donation will go to a very good cause. If you don’t have the means to donate but want to see us succeed, please help us spread the word."

https://barryfenchak.com/update-september-3-2024-fenchak-v-penn-state-bot/

Why did you start a second thread about it?
The GoFundMe is just tacky. Before that I didn't care either way.

Likely the most important thread on this board. Barry is attempting to gain some transparency on our board. Why do some here not want transparency?

Reactions: bison13
Likely the most important thread on this board. Barry is attempting to gain some transparency on our board. Why do some here not want transparency?
Lol since you added this not a single donation in 3 hours. He doesn't want transparency and if you believe he does....we'll just leave it at that.

This is just as unimportant as every other thread. You're just trying to justify wasting money on it.

He literally started a GoFundMe and you're trying to sell this as him being a savior lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT