ADVERTISEMENT

Looking forward to Watching The Irish Dominate Today

The bid XII isn’t getting more than 1 in. This game means nothing
Conference record against other major conferences will come in to play. Texas over Michigan is whatever because Texas is elite but the Iowa loss is bad for us.

Yes their schedule is horrible but I still think they get in with 2 losses. But winning 10 games might be difficult unless their QB improves.
No they don't. See FSU last year. You play nobody? You get nothing.

How far does ND fall. Losing to a MAC team at home is big. Do they fall below Michigan? I'll guess 5th to 15th.

PSU will certainly stay in the top 10 with #5 ND & #10 Michigan losing. Oregon could go ahead of us with a decisive win over Boise State but maybe not given their struggles with Idaho last week. Utah, Miami, and USC could move up.
You don't lose to NIU at home and get 15 as a reward. Good God you are a knowledgeable fan but you might be the most pessimistic person in the world 😂

It absolutely impacts us when you compare conferences if we're in contention with a Big XII team

All fan bases are idiots

The chances this Iowa St win/Iowa loss has any kind of meaningful impact on PSU's chances at anything are so miniscule and uncertain as to be inconsequential.

But the joy of watching the Iowa Cawkeyes fail is quite certain.

Well, that didn’t age well.

#checkthetimestamp
giphy.gif

The Big Ten is 3-1 vs the Big 12 so far. Yesterday Nebraska bear Colorado and Illinois beat (ranked) Kansas.
Correct--and 4-0 would be better
See Palm's projections today--they complete support what I said yesterday
We have to look at this like March Madness

Correct--and 4-0 would be better
See Palm's projections today--they complete support what I said yesterday
We have to look at this like March Madness
The Sec lost three games to the big 12 yesterday. I’m sure they are shaking in their boots that they will get passed over by big 12 lol.

Reactions: doctornick
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT