ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like Miller is going into NFL draft

I would have liked to have seen more production out of Miller in the bigger games. I hope he has a long and outstanding NFL career but I don’t see it. I hope to be wrong.

Here is my take on Miller and it has nothing to do with Dione Barnes, Aaron Maybin or Garrett Sickels.... or anybody else. Miller played quite a few games hurt this season. When healthy he looked terrific. If he goes to the combines healthy or has a good performance at pro day, he may surprise some of us here. If not, he falls. I have to say this about the guy. He's got the guts to make the decision and live with it. He has come a long way toward maturity both physically and mentally. Regardless of what where he goes in the draft... or doesn't. Mr Miller will do alright.

btw Garrett Sickels is now in his first season as a linebacker for the Rams after bouncing in and out of 3 teams as a developmental DE. No, he does not start but he is collecting a paycheck in the NFL.
Say Sickels on spotrac made $488,953 the last two year in the pros-i guess he made the right choice for him.

Reactions: marshall23
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT