ADVERTISEMENT

Losing two Michigan kids to Michigan ??

dawgduice

Jun 2, 2006
what's the big deal? I would be MUCH MUCH more concerned if we lost two PA kids to Michigan !!!
Neither of them are game changers. Hill is NOT Peppers.
In the long run Michigan will be a challenge for us in recruiting NJ and Maryland, as they have always been.

Reactions: Ranger Dan
We're losing a four star CB and one of the top kickers in the country. It's not the end of the world, but it would have been nice to have them next year.

While Hill may not be Peppers, he may still be better than some of the other kids we have.

We're losing a four star CB and one of the top kickers in the country. It's not the end of the world, but it would have been nice to have them next year.

While Hill may not be Peppers, he may still be better than some of the other kids we have.

I hear you. Yes a lose, but NOTHING like losing Wimbush last year. We will have to see how the class plays out. I expect we will still sign some more 4 star guys. As far as Nordin, I am FAR more concerned with Gillikan as a punter in a GAME CHANGING position. Actually our current field goal guys are good enough. I think we made a pretty high percentage of our field goals ? Plus both are really young.

Reactions: harjeff
I agree about Wimbush. That was a huge loss. He really could be a great QB if he ever sees the field.

Reactions: wslee1
what's the big deal? I would be MUCH MUCH more concerned if we lost two PA kids to Michigan !!!
In the long run Michigan will be a challenge for us in recruiting NJ and Maryland, as they have always been.
So, it's only a big deal when we get them and not when we lose them? Normally would not be overly concerned either, but if these decommits are part of a trend due to our performance on the field this year, then there is a big problem.

So, it's only a big deal when we get them and not when we lose them? Normally would not be overly concerned either, but if these decommits are part of a trend due to our performance on the field this year, then there is a big problem.
Wimbush will not see the field as a starter. Kizer and Zaiere are both outstanding. ND is loaded at QB.

I just do not "think" a trend. Imagine if similar kids from PA had committed to Michigan. Don't you think Franklin would be all over them to get them to flip. Apparently Harbaugh was relentless on Hill (Hill only "blew" up in camps after he committed to PSU), so "politics" forced Michigan work all the harder. It seems Nordin was waiting for a Michigan offer all along. But, remember these are ALL kids and kids parents :)

For what it's worth, Nordin just posted a photo with Coach Huff at an at-home visit today and used a #WeAre.

Whats the big deal!!!!!!!!??????.. Hill has never been solid to us. Nordin..look at our kicking game.. Hill is and will be one of the top backs in the big10 soon. get real

I bet that whoever loses the qb battle in spring, Kizer or Zaire, transfers out of and next summer. Both want to be the guy.

Do you think it was Harbaugh fondling of the Buckeye Nuts at Schembechlers grave or when the Buckeyes handed Harbaugh his nuts that flipped these guys?

LOL

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT