ADVERTISEMENT

LTE from former PSU Trustee...

It might not be polite, but I call this kind of activity by "getmyjive", and all those who engage in it "Groundhog Day".

There was a "columnist" in Iowa named Daniel P Finney the other day who engaged in this activity. Every single time someone different tried to ask an intelligent question or give him information, he would flash a snippet of the "summary" portion of the debunked Freeh Fraud Opinion to them, as if he had not received cited information and links to read to get them up current from the previous person. This happened about 5 or 6 times over 2 or 3 days.

It's really sad, but either there are some people who are incapable of comprehending things explained to them numerous times, or they are doing it on purpose to be a troll. I can never figure out which without the benefit of meeting them in person.
Or some people are being realistic about what PSU's liability would have been. It doesn't matter if what they did violated the law or not, that's not the issue. That is why you will never understand the outside world and why people are saying the things they are about PSU. Not everything being said is out of line. Somethings are (like the culture issue, placing blame on Paterno, making it about football, etc...), but there is a lot of validity in questioning just what the hell the leaders were thinking when they decided not to report this to police. Can you at least acknowledge that if they did, there was a better chance that Sandusky would have been taken care of then instead of 10 years later?

It might not be polite, but I call this kind of activity by "getmyjive", and all those who engage in it "Groundhog Day".

There was a "columnist" in Iowa named Daniel P Finney the other day who engaged in this activity. Every single time someone different tried to ask an intelligent question or give him information, he would flash a snippet of the "summary" portion of the debunked Freeh Fraud Opinion to them, as if he had not received cited information and links to read to get them up current from the previous person. This happened about 5 or 6 times over 2 or 3 days.

It's really sad, but either there are some people who are incapable of comprehending things explained to them numerous times, or they are doing it on purpose to be a troll. I can never figure out which without the benefit of meeting them in person.

I've seen him here around long enough to know just how mentally deficient he is. I'm just curious if he knows it.

Or some people are being realistic about what PSU's liability would have been. It doesn't matter if what they did violated the law or not, that's not the issue. That is why you will never understand the outside world and why people are saying the things they are about PSU. Not everything being said is out of line. Somethings are (like the culture issue, placing blame on Paterno, making it about football, etc...), but there is a lot of validity in questioning just what the hell the leaders were thinking when they decided not to report this to police. Can you at least acknowledge that if they did, there was a better chance that Sandusky would have been taken care of then instead of 10 years later?

Dumb.

What happened in 1998?

A liar about what indeed.
What???

Schultz-note-from-Freeh-report-3.jpg

Schultz worried about opening Pandora's Box.
We both know what happened in '98. Dodging the question doesn't make it not so -- and it really doesn't do much for your BUT POLICE! argument either.

In '98 there was a DA, a cooperating victim (something the '01 incident still doesn't have) AND a sting operation. How'd that turn out?

Bonus question: Did the NCAA punish PSU for '98?

Last edited:
We both know what happened in '98. Dodging the question doesn't make it not so -- and it really doesn't do much for your BUT POLICE! argument either.

In '98 there was a DA, a cooperating victim (something the '01 incident still doesn't have) AND a sting operation. How's that turn out?

But Peetz' son said Paterno had something to do with the DA going missing.

I am part of "the outside world", Sir Groundhog. Can you at least acknowledge that it is unlikely there was a better chance, based on what occurred in 1998, including Alycia Chambers' report to Childline, (ref Auditor DePasquale's recent audit), when there was a known complainant and sting evidence? Maybe, just maybe, there's a reason MMQ decided not to go to police, and maybe, just maybe there was the proper action taken with the available information.

I am part of "the outside world", Sir Groundhog. Can you at least acknowledge that it is unlikely there was a better chance, based on what occurred in 1998, including Alycia Chambers' report to Childline, (ref Auditor DePasquale's recent audit), when there was a known complainant and sting evidence? Maybe, just maybe, there's a reason MMQ decided not to go to police, and maybe, just maybe there was the proper action taken with the available information.

You're asking him to think. Good luck with that.:)

Reactions: Zenophile
Yes, it is. Since they followed the proper procedures per law on the books at the time, there is no "civil liability" for PSU. Good gravy, a judge ruled this about 3 years ago. Please keep up.

would this be a good time to point out that even the OAG acknowledges in the amended charges of FTR that, in 2001, C/S/S did not break the law??

Oh look, a brief note with no context. Imagine that.
Yeah, I'm sure it meant something totally different than what it seems. He was probably talking about the daycare and wondering if letting more children into it would be a problem, right? :rolleyes:

In '98 there was a DA, a cooperating victim (something the '01 incident still doesn't have) AND a sting operation. How'd that turn out?

The victim was not cooperating in '98. And why do you think that the outcome would have been the same?

Bitter over their latest defeat, the Pitt imbeciles and their phony Michigan nics are wailing all over the internet. What drunken, stupid, illiterate imbeciles and cretins they are.

Reactions: simons96
No, this was different. In 2001 you had a witness. The reason he didn't go to police is because he is a coward and just listened to daddy. A number of people should have went to police and didn't, and look at us now.

It is so obvious that had Penn State leadership notified proper authorities none of this would have fallen on Penn State.

Now maybe I'm wrong so I'll ask any of you to show me how Penn State would have gotten in this situation had any of their leadership met with CYS, the District Attorney, and the State Police and notified them of McQueary's reported observations?

Reactions: getmyjive11
Yeah, I'm sure it meant something totally different than what it seems. He was probably talking about the daycare and wondering if letting more children into it would be a problem, right? :rolleyes:

Those emails say what they say and no amount of handwaving can change that! Said someone taking info out of context before the charges kept getting dismissed. Let me know if/when a single charge survives it to trial, because they keep getting dismissed with prejudice at every turn.

Those emails say what they say and no amount of handwaving can change that! Said someone taking info out of context before the charges kept getting dismissed. Let me know if/when a single charge survives it to trial, because they keep getting dismissed with prejudice at every turn.
What does that quote have to do with charges?

It is so obvious that had Penn State leadership notified proper authorities none of this would have fallen on Penn State.

Now maybe I'm wrong so I'll ask any of you to show me how Penn State would have gotten in this situation had any of their leadership met with CYS, the District Attorney, and the State Police and notified them of McQueary's reported observations?

Show me which charges you expect to make it to trial. Its becoming more and more obvious the court thinks they did everything properly. I would just like to congratulate you, along with Roxine and a few others, for blaming known innocent people instead of trying to fix what really went wrong. Bravo to you and any victims caused by your actions.

Show me which charges you expect to make it to trial. Its becoming more and more obvious the court thinks they did everything properly. I would just like to congratulate you, along with Roxine and a few others, for blaming known innocent people instead of trying to fix what really went wrong. Bravo to you and any victims caused by your actions.
You are not going to ever get it. You're too immersed in the delusion.

You are not going to ever get it. You're too immersed in the delusion.

Thanks, coming from you I'll take that as positive validation. BTW, and this is just an observation, another troll has been saying 'we' and 'us' just like you do.

Thanks, coming from you I'll take that as positive validation. BTW, and this is just an observation, another troll has been saying 'we' and 'us' just like you do.
We and us is being used because we are part of the Penn State community.

Get lost you troll. You're a clown.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT