ADVERTISEMENT

Luke Combs in Happy Valley (4/27)

Fletchster1

Nov 22, 2004
Opening acts aren't great, but the headliner is pretty stout. Lot 41 will be rocking preshow. Who else is going?

I saw Luke last year. I wasn’t a hater before seeing him, I just wasn’t a huge fan (nor a big country fan)… but I heard his music enough to know who he was.
It was one of the best shows I’ve ever seen. He was phenomenal. I’m now a HUGE Luke fan (and a country fan). He’s a great singer.
Mitchell Tenpenny was good too. Saw him open for Jason Aldean.

Reactions: Hotshoe
Don't dislike him but not a huge fan. More of a Sturgill Simpson kind of guy. It's a shame he isn't touring, his voice reminds me of Waylon Jennings a bit and I'd like to see him live.

Whole family at last summer's Philly show on Saturday - ridiculous line-up with Lainey Wilson, Riley Green, and Luke Combs will be tough to beat. Monster tstorm prior to the start was interesting. I'm an old school country fan, but Luke Combs' stuff speaks to everyone.

April 27th in Happy Valley is definitely risky. Need to prepare for about anything.

Parking passes should be available on-line and/or on the side of the road driving in like football games.

Dry but in the low fifties… miss the good and warm weather by one day. Next week in the seventies.

Got my tickets to see him May 17 at Levi Stadium....Saw him in 2017 at a very small venue as his second song was just hitting the radio. I was standing about 10 feet from the stage for 40 bucks. Paying a hell of a lot more than that to be a lot further from him this time.

Well it sure looks like traffic in and around the stadium was at a complete standstill before the concert. Blame it on mobile parking as the signal is simply not there . Even though people can beg the public to download beforehand most fans wait till they get to the lot and everything gets backed up. Just wait if the decision is made to use mobile parking passes once we get to football season getting into the parking lots will be a joke.

Haul them off to detention. Of course Ezra the SC mayor won’t. He’s a blue belly and very woke. Not Neeli, either. She’ll line up with these other lib presidents even those she’s not a lib… if they try and disrupt graduation expel them.

Haul them off to detention. Of course Ezra the SC mayor won’t. He’s a blue belly and very woke. Not Neeli, either. She’ll line up with these other lib presidents even those she’s not a lib… if they try and disrupt graduation expel them.
Sad to see our academic institutions aligning themselves with actual terrorists to the detriment of their student body.

These are the same asses who were rioting, burning cities and tearing down statues fours years ago; they’re basically protesters by profession. If they’re really so adamant about what another country 6000 miles away is doing, they should haul their asses over there and protest. The inconvenient truth for them is the people for whom they’re protesting would throw a lot them off of a building if they knew what other causes they allegedly support.

These are the same asses who were rioting, burning cities and tearing down statues fours years ago; they’re basically protesters by profession. If they’re really so adamant about what another country 6000 miles away is doing, they should haul their asses over there and protest. The inconvenient truth for them is the people for whom they’re protesting would throw a lot them off of a building if they knew what other causes they allegedly support.
It is not a coincidence that this occurs every 4 years. Many are paid agitators.

Sad to see our academic institutions aligning themselves with actual terrorists to the detriment of their student body.
What I’d like to know is, between the “students” who protest 24-7 about everything, and the actual students who are there to actually learn but prevented from attending class by these disruptions, does anybody at these cess pools even attend class anymore? And to think that people are paying upwards of $90,000 a year for this garbage.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT