ADVERTISEMENT

Luke Combs in Happy Valley (4/27)

130,000 applicants to UP they took 9k.

Sadly if people protest with wallet PSU will deploy operation don’t let door hit you in the ass on way out

130,000 applicants to UP they took 9k.

Sadly if people protest with wallet PSU will deploy operation don’t let door hit you in the ass on way out
Maybe the employers will start to have an effect if they refuse to hire these shit disturbers, and also if donors like Bob Kraft stop donating to these places, where there doesn’t seem to be much educating going on anymore.

Let’s face, many of these dumps are just living off of their names, and that goes for a lot, if not all, of the Ivy League schools. These places no longer are inhabited by the best and the brightest, and many of the professors certainly are not the best and the brightest. Higher education just has become a more refined con game.

The pandemic exposed the scam that is “the college experience”, ie dorm life. A lot of small schools had to close their doors. The truth is, many colleges make the majority of their money off of residence life. When that goes away, the revenue streams dry up. Kids aren’t living on campus, spending money on campus, students aren’t using not only campus housing, but campus catering services, dining halls, etc.

When I was younger, I would always encourage people to live on campus, and get the full experience. If I had to do it all over again, I would tell them to stay home, and just learn online. Yes, it is harder, but it is very doable, and very cost-effective.

The pandemic exposed the scam that is “the college experience”, ie dorm life. A lot of small schools had to close their doors. The truth is, many colleges make the majority of their money off of residence life. When that goes away, the revenue streams dry up. Kids aren’t living on campus, spending money on campus, students aren’t using not only campus housing, but campus catering services, dining halls, etc.

When I was younger, I would always encourage people to live on campus, and get the full experience. If I had to do it all over again, I would tell them to stay home, and just learn online. Yes, it is harder, but it is very doable, and very cost-effective.
Like many people I had a life altering experience at Penn State and the cost was a bargain. Those days are gone. The price is out of control and not even close to worth what you get. In fact kids got outright screwed during the pandemic. If I was graduating from high school today I’d probably get an entry low level job, because literally everyone is hiring, and have them pay for my tuition at night school. You’d be better off investing $40,000 a year in the stock market than giving it to the freaks running these universities.

Like many people I had a life altering experience at Penn State and the cost was a bargain. Those days are gone. The price is out of control and not even close to worth what you get. In fact kids got outright screwed during the pandemic. If I was graduating from high school today I’d probably get an entry low level job, because literally everyone is hiring, and have them pay for my tuition at night school. You’d be better off investing $40,000 a year in the stock market than giving it to the freaks running these universities.
While I don't disagree that the value has drastically changed, no one is giving you a $40k a year loan to invest in the stock market and the market has returned next to nothing against inflation over the last 3+ years. You would have lost purchasing power on that deal and had a $120k loan to pay off.

My point is that a lot of things have drastically lost value, not just a PSU education. We just lament the change to something we hold dear, but it is all around you. And yes, the kids were hurt the most by far by the plandemic response. It would be hard for me if I was that generation to not resent those that took so much from them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 91Joe95
While I don't disagree that the value has drastically changed, no one is giving you a $40k a year loan to invest in the stock market and the market has returned next to nothing against inflation over the last 3+ years. You would have lost purchasing power on that deal and had a $120k loan to pay off.

My point is that a lot of things have drastically lost value, not just a PSU education. We just lament the change to something we hold dear, but it is all around you. And yes, the kids were hurt the most by far by the plandemic response. It would be hard for me if I was that generation to not resent those that took so much from them.
The only value of attending schools like Columbia, Harvard and Yale now is getting a piece of paper with their name on it. Other than that, it's obvious that the quality of education at those places has declined dramtically and probably isn't any better than you would get at a state school. Therefore, if college administrators really want to stop this madness, which now is preventing real stduents from attending classes and graduation, etc., they need to threaten these creeps with expuslsion and no diploma.

The only value of attending schools like Columbia, Harvard and Yale now is getting a piece of paper with their name on it. Other than that, it's obvious that the quality of education at those places has declined dramtically and probably isn't any better than you would get at a state school. Therefore, if college administrators really want to stop this madness, which now is preventing real stduents from attending classes and graduation, etc., they need to threaten these creeps with expuslsion and no diploma.
Many schools are reporting that most of the protestors have no affiliation with their school. In that case, arrest them. They are interfering with the stated missions of these institutions.

GMR8yaCWEAAAW5i

Reactions: psu00
Many schools are reporting that most of the protestors have no affiliation with their school. In that case, arrest them. They are interfering with the stated missions of these institutions.
Yet the FBI and/or Homeland Security won’t track their cellphones, won’t seize phones or credit cards, won’t track their movements, won’t investigate who is financing these scumbags, won’t do a damned thing about it. 🤬🤬🤬🤬

The issues with these schools is the Prof's who are all liberal elites who have infested the student body with this sense of entitlement and very little knowledge of what is really going on in the world. If any of the protesters were at the Nova Music Festival in Israel on 10/6 and 7 they would have been A - Killed or B Raped or C Raped and killed or D Raped and taken hostage - these are the people they are supporting.

The issues with these schools is the Prof's who are all liberal elites who have infested the student body with this sense of entitlement and very little knowledge of what is really going on in the world. If any of the protesters were at the Nova Music Festival in Israel on 10/6 and 7 they would have been A - Killed or B Raped or C Raped and killed or D Raped and taken hostage - these are the people they are supporting.
I think that we all know that these protests are being engineered by adult radical leftists who want to bring our current republican form of government down and are using these students as gullible dupes. These people just are using the Middle Eastern situation as a pretext; the real goal is to institute a tyranical leftist form of government, after which pogroms will be inflicted on the populace like in the old Soviet Union, Cambodia, etc. The sad thing is that the current state of this country is making their goal not only easier to achieve, but also possible to achieve. And that's why it's probably going to become necessary to have another civil war in this country in some form, and I hate to say that, but you can see it coming.

Show was really good; the weather didn't really impact the performance negatively. It was a football-like atmosphere with a mist falling at times. It made the light show have some crazy views.

Luke Combs (24 songs) - Highlights were Where the Wild Things Are, Hurricane, 1, 2 Many, and She Got the Best of Me. Intro with Sweet Caroline was badass! Would have liked to hear Hannah Ford Road and You Found Yours.

The opening acts just don't have the songs yet to compete with Lainey Wilson and Riley Green from last year at the Linc.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT