ADVERTISEMENT

Maryland vs. Virginia tonight

The Big Ten is much worse than previous years. We literally have 0 tough games besides OSU and Mich. The rest are gimmes.
In conference games are always tougher than OOC games because the teams know each other so well. Just because a team loses to an OOC opponent doesn’t mean that team is going to be an easy out for all their conference opponents. If OSU loses to ND, I think we will still have a tough game against OSU.

Reactions: 81b&w
In conference games are always tougher than OOC games because the teams know each other so well. Just because a team loses to an OOC opponent doesn’t mean that team is going to be an easy out for all their conference opponents. If OSU loses to ND, I think we will still have a tough game against OSU.
OSU is not the reason that the Big Ten is bad.

If OSU loses to ND, I think we will still have a tough game against OSU.
Did they just compare losing to ND as the same thing as losing to a bad team?
The Big Ten needs their teams to have a better showing this weekend. UVa is Northwestern level bad. This is a game Maryland should win and should win easily. They could win by 45 and Penn State will still be expected to win easily but this is a game Maryland needs.

Coleandrea has a pretty good arm for a sub 6' kid (true freshman). Limited weapons at his disposal (that drop).

Maryland is Maryland. They have more talent and still barely winning.

Reactions: LandoComando
MD has some very good athletes and talent. Fortunately their coaches don't seem to get much out of it for the most part when they play against talented teams. UVA is just not much of a team - bad even by ACC standards.

Tua could beat a couple of teams practically himself if the rest of his team could just execute and eliminate the stupid plays. He really is a talent and I didn't understand why he didn't transfer to a program that actually has a yearly chance of at least a conference championship.....

Last edited:
Tomorrow there’s a bunch of matchups vs other P5 teams, but at this point the Big Ten doesn’t really seem all that much worse or different than most years. And really no conference save maybe the PAC-12 has been all that impressive

They didn’t want to save the blackout game for us this time? Disrespectful.

Typical overreaction of this board. This game shows why you don’t make judgement based on part of a game.

Typical overreaction of this board. This game shows why you don’t make judgement based on part of a game.

Virginia just doesn't have any depth. Played Tennessee tough for almost a half before they wilted. Got down early to JMU, came back, but still lost.

I think many here want to see Maryland be good, but still down enough that we thump them. They have athletes all over the place, but weak line play and undisciplined antics cost them.

Tualia also seems like he's been in college for a Sean Clifford amount of years.

Did you watch the game? 42-14 and Maryland looked awful against one of the worst P5 teams in the country. UVa looks like a 2-10 (1-7) type team. Maryland looks to be a 6-8 win team thanks to a weak schedule.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT