ADVERTISEMENT

Football GAMEDAY THREAD -- Penn State @ Maryland

Thanks for posting, Richard. I was beginning to wonder if there was interest in today's game.

Hope to see Allar and the offense have a big day.
There’s a game today? Who’d have thought. Anybody know what channel it’s on?

This is a great opportunity in a relatively hostile environment. Exactly what this offense needs to build some confidence.

Injury report? Who is out?

Seriously doubt Chop will play, maybe even this year. What about Wallace? He didn’t look good walking off….and he was out most of the year already so he will probably miss another week or two.

Anyone else out?

I didn’t realize NW is playing Iowa at Wrigley Field. Will the score more than the Cubs? Inquiring minds want to know

Reactions: Washingtonlion
Was supposed to be at the game but can’t go now. From talking to others, there should be plenty of blue and white in the stands

Reactions: NedFromYork
Thanks for posting, Richard. I was beginning to wonder if there was interest in today's game.

Hope to see Allar and the offense have a big day.
I was looking for the Michigan cheater thread. This apparently isn’t that thread. 🤪

Disgusting that we actually have to root for Rutgers.
Season 3 Nbc GIF by Manifest

Anyone know of a substitute channel until Kansas St vs Texas ends?

KLS completely missed the read there. Hard a touchdown if he decides to run through the hole and not go to the outside.

I don't like skill players that default towards the sideline when they get it out on the edge. Exactly what KLS did on the first play on offense. He would have gotten more yardage by trying to make a defender miss North and South....

I live a half mile from Wrigley and my streets been overrun with Hawkeyes. Hope this doesn’t happen again, need to hose off my sidewalk.
Were they booing people with injuries?

I don't like skill players that default towards the sideline when they get it out on the edge. Exactly what KLS did on the first play on offense. He would have gotten more yardage by trying to make a defender miss North and South....
Why are all your posts in bold font? (Sorry if this has been asked 1000x.)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT