ADVERTISEMENT

Football GAMEDAY THREAD -- Penn State vs. Ohio State

Marvin Harrison should be a top Heisman candidate. Georgia couldn't cover him and if he didn't get hurt the OSU wins that playoff game last year.

What we are seeing now is Franklin’s seriousness about winning a title. During Franklins contract negotiations, he guaranteed to the administration that he would make a serious run at a national title and if that was not accomplished by the end of the 2025 season, then he would resign. This was told to me by a parent of a Penn State Football player.
Come on man… We Are what we is!

Path to the playoff now becomes the win over Michigan, and the tiebreaker breaking right…three bigs games for that right now!

Just wait. After the game we’ll get the posts on how this was ok to lose to OSU because they’ll beat Michigan and win the tiebreaker. 😂
So what do you want to do? What’s the answer? How should all fans react to a loss? Oh no, the world is ending…we lost a game.

Path to the playoff now becomes the win over Michigan, and the tiebreaker breaking right…three bigs games for that right now!
Yes. The common predictions before season seemed to me that the big 3 would each have 1 loss to each other. Unfortunately we are the first down. 😪

It's one game. It's how he responds and prepares for Michigan. Caleb Williams threw 3 picks last week. He's still going in the first round and probably first overall.
Quinn Ewers has 2 of these types of games a season and many on here worship him. Agree with your measured takes on Allar - he needs some difference makers outside for a start

No it wasnt....the only call dumber wqs 4 and 3 from your own 40 with 7 mons to go.
boy do I agree with that. The way our defense was playing we might have gotten the ball back. As it was we gave them the ball on our 43 yard line. Worked out ok since they missed the fg, but i didn't think it was the right move.

Dude, love your thinking but my prediction vs scUM just changed to a big fat Loss.
As a serious gambler, I’ll tell you that fans overreact to wins/losses way too much (from a future/predictive standpoint)…the chances of beating Michigan might have dropped by about 3% based on what we say today.

Reactions: Westcoast24
The 2017 and 2018 losses were as close as we were gonna get to getting over the hump it seems. Incredibly damaging losses in retrospect.

Basic math tells you going for two is the obvious decision…unfortunately, too many coaches and fans can’t comprehend “basic math”
You must have taken the same remedial math class as Franklin. PSU had 12. OSU had 20. An extra point is 1 point. Which makes PSUs score 13.

If by some miracle they recovered the on side kick, and if hell froze over they scored a TD, that makes 19. Another XP makes it a tie game going into OT at 20 a piece. There was no damn reason to go for a much lower percentage 2 points. None.

Reactions: AvgUser and joewp
You must have taken the same remedial math class as Franklin. PSU had 12. OSU had 20. An extra point is 1 point. Which makes PSUs score 13.

If by some miracle they recovered the on side kick, and if hell froze over they scored a TD, that makes 19. Another XP makes it a tie game going into OT at 20 a piece. There was no damn reason to go for a much lower percentage 2 points. None.
The books says you go for 2 after the first TD then you can go for 2 after the second if you don't make it...if you're trying to win in regulation

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT