ADVERTISEMENT

Mat Talk D1 championship fan guide

JasonBryant

May 29, 2001
Minnesota
Delete if this violates any rules, not intended to be spam

I've again produced a digital fan guide for the D1 championships. It's 200 pages and has info for EVERY wrestler and a bunch of stuff good for pickems and fan games too.

On sale for $14.99

http://mtpn.us/fanguide16

It's the second year I've done this on my own. I think it's of interest although I am selling it. So if it violates anything, I won't be offended if this gets pulled.

Highly recommended! I think the only thing missing is each of the 330 wrestler's transcripts and blood types.

Hi Jason. Very interested. I'm not the most technologically savvy. So I'm assuming this is a digital download (not something that gets mailed to me) I would only be viewing it with my iPhone. Is it suitable for the iPhone or do you need a tablet?

It's a tad small on an iPhone but still viewable with pinches. ideal with tablets but also a pdf so viewable on your computer too. if you have an iPhone 5 or greater, you should be good.

Reactions: tikk10
I got it! Excellent job! You put a lot of work into this. It directed me to the gum road app and I'm viewing it thru there. I have iPhone 6. It's small but like you said with a few pinches very easily readable. Enjoying it so far. Good job

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT