ADVERTISEMENT

I prayed all night to my Heavenly Father and yet....there is still no updated PSU Roster.

Right. You're not only one, but that's still an argument an adolescent makes.
Not really sure what I'm supposed to do with this statement, Is this you begrudgingly admitting defeat and needing the last word? If you are referring to the adolescent argument where a kid says well so and so's parents let him do it, I'm not so and so's parent, if so and so jumped off a bridge would you? Doesn't apply here. I'm not blindly following anyone's lead. Again the idea was presented to me and after consideration, I agreed with it. Using your reasoning every like-minded group is childish?

Last edited:
Not really sure what I'm supposed to do with this statement, Is this you begrudgingly admitting defeat and needing the last word? If you are referring to the adolescent argument where a kid says well so and so's parents let him do it, I'm not so and so's parent, if so and so jumped off a bridge would you? Doesn't apply here. I'm not blindly following anyone's lead. Again the idea was presented to me and after consideration, I agreed with it. Using your reasoning every like-minded group is childish?
I'm questioning your maturity and you think I'm admitting defeat

Thankfully there's an ignore button.

I'm questioning your maturity and you think I'm admitting defeat

Thankfully there's an ignore button.
You resorted to insults during a discussion and are now effectively putting your fingers in your ears while repeating, "I'm not listening to Blunder. I'm not listening to Blunder" and I'm childish? You can't be that obtuse. Are you rebelling against good sense?

Last edited:
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT