ADVERTISEMENT

Mertz career over with torn ACL

SLion

May 29, 2001
I never really liked the kid as he was kind of arrogant 5 star douche coming out of HS. I was a fan of his critical INTS when playing PSU. He made a mistake playing for UW ie where QBs go to die. (Wilson was really NC ST product). Still, he ate some humble pie and ended up in cherry role as starting FL QB. Hope he saved NIL money though. Pro career is lost now.

I never really liked the kid as he was kind of arrogant 5 star douche coming out of HS. I was a fan of his critical INTS when playing PSU. He made a mistake playing for UW ie where QBs go to die. (Wilson was really NC ST product). Still, he ate some humble pie and ended up in cherry role as starting FL QB. Hope he saved NIL money though. Pro career is lost now.
We have the worst fans lol

He left Wisconsin after Chryst was fired just a few games into the 2022 season and they had the interim Jim Leonard experiment. I am not sure if he left before or after they hired Luke Fickell but his career was totally mismanaged by Wisconsin in those crazy years.

I sure hope nobody is celebrating a young man’s injury simply because he chose to attend a university other than one favored by the writer of the post.
Only a sick sumbitch would take any type of joy out of someone’s injury. If guilty, it’s truly time to get a life.
Gloating? It is like you guys can't read. I never said glad he is injured. I never liked the kid. He switched HS because his coaches and team hated his attitude. He got to UW and immediately got some superhero logo trademarked right as NIL was starting. This has star-eyed parents written all over it. His Dad played at Minny. I am simply saying that hope he saved money bc ACL tear along with bum college career stats are not pro-material. I don't wish any harm. It is hard lesson. Also he is 24..get a grip on kid angle.

Gloating? It is like you guys can't read. I never liked the kid. He switched HS because his coaches and team hated his attitude. He got to UW and immediately get some superhero logo trademarked right as NIL was starting. I am simply saying that hope he saved money bc ACL tear along with bum college career stats are not pro-material. I don't wish any harm. It is hard lesson
You absolutely are enjoying his injury and made that clear

Kid gets hurt and you decide to brag about how much you hate a kid you don’t know. Pathetic post

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT