ADVERTISEMENT

Miami-Clemson Game Thread

I can't take Miami seriously after getting spanked in Pittsburgh last week.
I don't see how the U will handle the Clemson DL. Could be wrong, but Pitt's DL gave them trouble. Clemson's DL is strong.

Clemson looks like they will lay a beating on the U. Up 14 - 0 and deep inside Miami territory.

I can't take Miami seriously after getting spanked in Pittsburgh last week.

Miami has one good win all year (ND), one half decent win (VT) - both of those at home - and a bunch of mediocre showings against junk competition. They're also a team that has feasted off of an abnormal turnover margin. Granted, turnovers are part of the game but if that margin is closer to average, they're probably a 5 loss team.

Tonight's game was highly predictable.

The ACC coastal is such a lousy division. Miami is more like a team that should be ranked 20-25th. They benefit from playing in a crappy division and lost to a lousy Pitt team

Reactions: BBrown
We are literally one player away from being the best team in America and he's number 42 for Clemson. I wonder if we will ever find out what kind of funny business Clemson pulled to get him away from us?

Oh and Miami is awful and the ACC Coastal is garbage.

We are literally one player away from being the best team in America and he's number 42 for Clemson. I wonder if we will ever find out what kind of funny business Clemson pulled to get him away from us?

Oh and Miami is awful and the ACC Coastal is garbage.
No kidding. Wilkins is a beast. I imagine he'll be heading to the NFL after this year.

Reactions: TheGLOV
Clemson has one obvious weakness. Their punter. He's not good. Averaging 31.3 yards per punt on 6 punts with a long of 35.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT