ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan's response: nice league you've got there...shame if something happened to it

Would love to see some sanctions and UM get their panties in a bunch over it. USC is an upgrade replacement for the cheaters. Hope they take their football somewhere else - the B10 would still thrive without them.
as-you-wish-bowen-yang.gif

He already seems overwhelmed. Notice the time of announcement being less than 24 hours before the game. We'll see what he has to say and then we'll see if he's overwhelmed or not.
That's not overwhelmed. That s an eff you.

That's not overwhelmed. That s an eff you.
Did you see the "penalty"? It was nothing. He failed miserably. It's reminiscent of the Astros penalty. It does nothing,
Michigan is still eligible for the post season including the Big Ten Championship game with Harbaugh can coach in if they qualify. He didn't even call it a suspension because he's afraid. This was a massive swing and miss by a new Commish.

Did you see the "penalty"? It was nothing. He failed miserably. It's reminiscent of the Astros penalty. It does nothing,
Michigan is still eligible for the post season including the Big Ten Championship game with Harbaugh can coach in if they qualify. He didn't even call it a suspension because he's afraid. This was a massive swing and miss by a new Commish.
This is not a final resolution by any means. You seem to misunderstand the process. This is just the start.

This is not a final resolution by any means. You seem to misunderstand the process. This is just the start.
There's no misunderstanding. The Big Ten knew they couldn't do anything at this point so they tried to do something to shut up the public when this is nothing. Relying on the NCAA to do something major is laughable. We all should know better.

There's no misunderstanding. The Big Ten knew they couldn't do anything at this point so they tried to do something to shut up the public when this is nothing. Relying on the NCAA to do something major is laughable. We all should know better.

No, as it turns out, it's not laughable...and if you read the league's long statement today as posted by Erial, you'd know that. It contains any number of red flags for Michigan.

But don't worry, Lando. Your boys in maize and blue will survive. However, the smirk will apparently be wiped off their faces...and yours.

No, as it turns out, it's not laughable...and if you read the league's long statement today as posted by Erial, you'd know that. It contains any number of red flags for Michigan.

But don't worry, Lando. Your boys in maize and blue will survive. However, the smirk will apparently be wiped off their faces...and yours.
I read it. I still have no idea why you think I'm a Michigan fan. I literally said the Big Ten should have done more. They're scared of Michigan and the Michigan letter worked. You don't believe for a second this was their original plan, right? Michigan is going to be eligible for the post season. That's all they cared about. They won. Hopefully we beat them tomorrow to prevent them from getting a title.

You really think Michigan is willing to 100% support Harbaugh, threaten legal action against the conference, and flip them the finger on the suspension if they didn't have a case? Harbaugh will be coaching on the sidelines for Penn State I guarantee it.

Scouting and sign stealing is done by literally everyone. Its an overblown issue in regards to an unfair advantage. So why the hell should Michigan be the only one who gets some kind of punishment? Because this isn't really about rules or sportsmanship. It's about Michigan. And the fact that they have the best program and coach in the league. And a lot of people don't like that.

Oh and you think maybe one other thing that changed in the last 3 years is that Urban Meyer is no longer at OSU? You think maybe that helped Michigan "get over the hump" and not just some scouting that everyone else in college football does too? Or how about finally finding a really good quarterback like JJ? As opposed to some bum like Allor.

I just got banned from other site . So even tho premium member , can't post messages on the UM board. What do I do ? Go down the list of UM posts on their board and report them ...... as being complete douch bags . Hmmm can't see content of my premium membership on the PSU board cause of there whiny little mods . Reinforces ....what a bunch of douch bags UM apologists are . WE ARE !!!!!!!

You really think Michigan is willing to 100% support Harbaugh, threaten legal action against the conference, and flip them the finger on the suspension if they didn't have a case? Harbaugh will be coaching on the sidelines for Penn State I guarantee it.

Scouting and sign stealing is done by literally everyone. Its an overblown issue in regards to an unfair advantage. So why the hell should Michigan be the only one who gets some kind of punishment? Because this isn't really about rules or sportsmanship. It's about Michigan. And the fact that they have the best program and coach in the league. And a lot of people don't like that.

Oh and you think maybe one other thing that changed in the last 3 years is that Urban Meyer is no longer at OSU? You think maybe that helped Michigan "get over the hump" and not just some scouting that everyone else in college football does too? Or how about finally finding a really good quarterback like JJ? As opposed to some bum like Allor.
🤦🏼‍♂️

Blah, blah, blah. Go cry somewhere else

LOL. This conference has bent over backwards to preserve Michigan Ohio State to the detriment to every other school as well as had every call go for them and you come over here whining because you got caught cheating?

Maybe what really hurts is a new commissioner that didn’t inherit the big 2 little 8 mentality.

I have nothing to whine about?? Michigan's beating all this, and then they're gonna win the Big Ten and National Championship.
I just read through 3 pages of bitter Pedd State whiners though! lol

I have nothing to whine about?? Michigan's beating all this, and then they're gonna win the Big Ten and National Championship.
So why are you over here whining?

Don't you wish PSU had the kind of backbone Michigan is displaying here? To stand up to the B1G instead of rolling over like a bunch of beta's?

First off, you lost credibility with Pedd State whiners nonsense
Second, we're not all crying

National Championship? Bwahahaha…have to be able to win a bowl game first.

Poor Michigan…always unfairly treated and all those bad calls that go against them…oh wait, never mind.

Poor Michigan…always unfairly treated and all those bad calls that go against them…oh wait, never mind.
The response we see here from their supporters makes us dislike them even more

No admission of wrongdoing, no contrition, you can't touch us, etc, etc.

Such arrogance.

The response we see here from their supporters makes us dislike them even more

No admission of wrongdoing, no contrition, you can't touch us, etc, etc.

Such arrogance.
And this is the third fourth coach suspension since January!

They haven't won a bowl game in 8 years and haven't won a national championship since Truman was president. Harbaugh literally had his salary cut in half because he is such a bad coach. They were a perennial 3rd place team in their DIVISION until they started cheating. But sure, they're the class of the conference.

It's actually kind of sad to see these insecure Michigan fans going to other teams' sites making these cringey posts trying to defend their cheating. Going to be a long next few weeks for you people until the NCAA drops the hammer.

They haven't won a bowl game in 8 years and haven't won a national championship since Truman was president. Harbaugh literally had his salary cut in half because he is such a bad coach. They were a perennial 3rd place team in their DIVISION until they started cheating. But sure, they're the class of the conference.

It's actually kind of sad to see these insecure Michigan fans going to other teams' sites making these cringey posts trying to defend their cheating. Going to be a long next few weeks for you people until the NCAA drops the hammer.

No it won’t. They are in complete denial so anything will come out of the blue from their perspective.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT