ADVERTISEMENT

MilesBarkley with the scoop, No Tommy Stevens for the Bowl

Dave Molinari‏@MolinariPG
Penn State QB Tommy Stevens will miss the Citrus Bowl after having unspecified surgery. Should be ready for spring ball, per James Franklin​

I thought it deserved its own thread. If not, simply delete it.

Tommy is the most unlucky guy on this team. he does not deserve this, and we will miss him. i was hoping to see him starting to take the reins like Trace did from Hack in the bowl game.

Hope he has a quick recovery, but considering the overall success of the gadget packages this season it’s hard to think of him being out as any kind of meaningful loss.

Reactions: TheGLOV
We can still run the shovel pass! I kid - that play for us needs to stay in the dust bin of history.

Tommy is the most unlucky guy on this team. he does not deserve this, and we will miss him. i was hoping to see him starting to take the reins like Trace did from Hack in the bowl game.
as a person, Tommy will be missed; as a player, really?!?!

I realize he didn't travel with the team today but is there any chance he'll be on the sideline during the game? I believe John Reid traveled with the team all year and even to the Fiesta Bowl.

It's Clifford's job to lose IMO. I'm probably the only person that would actually be thrilled if they did bring in Fields.

With CJF hoping Tommy is ready for Spring ball the QB position isn't as predictable as it was. Let the competition begin!

Just read an article starting that Paul Clifford will be the back up.
Clifford? So, the back up lion is a big red dog?
clifford_silh_0.jpg

It's Clifford's job to lose IMO. I'm probably the only person that would actually be thrilled if they did bring in Fields.

I wouldn’t mind seeing him in Blue & White after seeing what he did in limited duty at Georgia. Kid has talent and is someone that the rest of the Big Ten would have a difficult time handling. I sure wouldn’t want to play against him.

Reactions: hereforthebeer
Dave Molinari‏@MolinariPG
Penn State QB Tommy Stevens will miss the Citrus Bowl after having unspecified surgery. Should be ready for spring ball, per James Franklin​

I thought it deserved its own thread. If not, simply delete it.
I kind of get a kick out of Franklin's statement "Tommy had an injury about the midpoint of the season that you guys weren’t aware of". No kidding CJF...you never make public the injuries.

Reactions: JJTopp99
I realize he didn't travel with the team today but is there any chance he'll be on the sideline during the game? I believe John Reid traveled with the team all year and even to the Fiesta Bowl.
Nope. Reid was doing an internship at Intel, which is also pretty impressive for a football player.

Sidenote: I'm not sure Stevens' body can handle D1 football. I'm glad we have Clifford, who looks awesome, waiting in the wings.

Nope. Reid was doing an internship at Intel, which is also pretty impressive for a football player.

Sidenote: I'm not sure Stevens' body can handle D1 football. I'm glad we have Clifford, who looks awesome, waiting in the wings.
Good Lord..........the disease is spreading. Imagine, an injury playing football? Cabinda, Reid, Bell, White, Shorter, Juwan Johnson, Simmons, ....not sure their bodies were made for D1 football. Didn't Saquon miss 2 or 3 games with an injury as a freshman? Damn he was injured with the NYG again in pre season......

Last off season......Touchdown Tommy please stay. We need you.....we love you. Tommy stays........I don't know if Stevens is the answer. Ass wipes!

Easy
Last off season......Touchdown Tommy please stay. We need you.....we love you. Tommy stays........I don't know if Stevens is the answer. Ass wipes!
Easy there, your going to get the drizzles if you keep getting excited!:eek:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT