ADVERTISEMENT

Ms. BWI/McAndrew Bracket Poll Updates and General Discussion...10/19/2021.

She kind of fits, right? Maybe against the woman who took her man?

uWXTYFl4KTcmFAxQX1aQ4fqqWbSqGTXuXFmz9Jizk08E19W6Y6HyKXF_vayKmJqLTBLbHphNKYRvWP2TFNn9biBGPH_mBRCfJso7Gceo23VwJuvtOs7flktWPKKYIwc

Oh yeah. 😞

Ms. BWI Bracket Poll Update for 8/22/2021...

Two most recent matches have ended; moving on were...

Tsukasa Aoi over Jessa Rhodes - 171-125
Heather Graham over Rose McGowan - 220-72

👉BWI Board Input Reqeusted👈

There are only two matches left in Bracket Poll IV - which is the final 32 woman bracket that makes up our 128 woman tournament (and once finished, we'll start working our way through beginning where we started). I have a few candidates in mind for the final two spots, but am asking the board if they would like to see those matches used as two more 'play in' opportunities for previously eliminated participants. So, someone like Michelle Pfieffer, Phoebe Cates, Elizabeth Hurley, Margot Robbie, Kate Upton, or Susanna Hoffs (or any of the previously eliminated participants) would get another shot. Or, we could leave them open for new players, and my short list for those slots include Elisha Cuthbert, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Nicole Eggert, Christina Applegate, Christy Turlington, Helen Mirren, Gwyneth Paltrow, Olivia Munn, Kylie Minogue, Alicia Silverstone, and Kate Winslet (or, if you have any other suggestions at all, throw them out here). Though I like throwing in really beautiful, less known women, that doesn't appeal much to the board (the reactions to Tsukasa Aoi were pretty funny), so I'm trying to stick with more well known, established players.

Let me know what you'd like to do and if you have votes or preferences for any of the women mentioned, please say so. Finding good pictures for 'older' celebs is pretty difficult, which is why I went heavy on the newer faces in more recent polls. I'll see what kind of responses I get and by the end of the week will have the final two match-ups.

Poll Results Thus Far:

Poll I - https://brackethq.com/b/s9xl/
Poll II - https://brackethq.com/b/wgyl/
Poll III - https://brackethq.com/b/ucvm/
Poll IV - https://brackethq.com/b/923o/

Thanks for playing!

thnku.gif
Let Phoebe Cates back in our things will go bad for you.:)

Reactions: Midnighter2
Ms. BWI Bracket Poll Update for 8/22/2021...

Two most recent matches have ended; moving on were...

Tsukasa Aoi over Jessa Rhodes - 171-125
Heather Graham over Rose McGowan - 220-72

👉BWI Board Input Reqeusted👈

There are only two matches left in Bracket Poll IV - which is the final 32 woman bracket that makes up our 128 woman tournament (and once finished, we'll start working our way through beginning where we started). I have a few candidates in mind for the final two spots, but am asking the board if they would like to see those matches used as two more 'play in' opportunities for previously eliminated participants. So, someone like Michelle Pfieffer, Phoebe Cates, Elizabeth Hurley, Margot Robbie, Kate Upton, or Susanna Hoffs (or any of the previously eliminated participants) would get another shot. Or, we could leave them open for new players, and my short list for those slots include Elisha Cuthbert, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Nicole Eggert, Christina Applegate, Christy Turlington, Helen Mirren, Gwyneth Paltrow, Olivia Munn, Kylie Minogue, Alicia Silverstone, and Kate Winslet (or, if you have any other suggestions at all, throw them out here). Though I like throwing in really beautiful, less known women, that doesn't appeal much to the board (the reactions to Tsukasa Aoi were pretty funny), so I'm trying to stick with more well known, established players.

Let me know what you'd like to do and if you have votes or preferences for any of the women mentioned, please say so. Finding good pictures for 'older' celebs is pretty difficult, which is why I went heavy on the newer faces in more recent polls. I'll see what kind of responses I get and by the end of the week will have the final two match-ups.

Poll Results Thus Far:

Poll I - https://brackethq.com/b/s9xl/
Poll II - https://brackethq.com/b/wgyl/
Poll III - https://brackethq.com/b/ucvm/
Poll IV - https://brackethq.com/b/923o/

Thanks for playing!

thnku.gif
Midnighter, there should be a knighthood in this for you doing these polls.

Bump. Right now, leaning towards some combination of the following:

Elisha Cuthbert
Phoebe Cates
Jennifer Love Hewitt
Olivia Munn

No other play-in requests? Will make a decision and have both polls tomorrow.

@WestSideLion - Will try to do a FNL poll; I never watched so will have to do some research…

Elisha Cuthbert
Phoebe Cates
Jennifer Love Hewitt
Olivia Munn

@WestSideLion - Will try to do a FNL poll; I never watched so will have to do some research…
What happened to Yvonne Strahovsky ?
😊

Elisha Cuthbert
Phoebe Cates
Jennifer Love Hewitt
Olivia Munn

Oh you do your research. Just make sure Daniela Alonso is included.

I think you should do a poll of women (maybe guys pretending to be hot women) sending me friend requests on FB related to their WhatsApp prostitution service. I credit them for never duplicating another photo… and I do give the photos a full scan before declining.

Ms. BWI Poll Update for 9/3/21....

The final three polls of the poll have closed; moving on were...

Elisha Cuthbert over Yvonne Strahovski...
Tsukasa Aoi over Jessa Rhodes...
Jennifer Love Hewitt over Phoebe Cates...

With that, all 64 first round matches for the poll are complete. Second round matches for Polls I & II have finished as well, so we'll start with second round matches for Polls III & IV before moving on to third rounds. I may try to have the first two up later today (that, or maybe a WTH Wisconsin edition - thoughts?).

Thanks to everyone for participating and trying to keep things fun.

With that, all 64 first round matches for the poll are complete. Second round matches for Polls I & II have finished as well, so we'll start with second round matches for Polls III & IV before moving on to third rounds. I may try to have the first two up later today (that, or maybe a WTH Wisconsin edition - thoughts?).

I mean ... why WOULDN't you do WTH Wisky?!?!

Would like to lodge a formal protest ✋ on the Yvonne and Phoebe “losses”

Further, I think an inquiry 🧐 into the general background of the board members should be launched 🚀 so we can determine how such an injustice took place

lastly, we should brainstorm 🧠 a way to circumvent the will of the board and reinstate both Yvonne and Phoebe back into the pool - AND for good 👍 measure 📏, they will receive a bye 👋🏼 for the next round !! 😊😊😊

Would like to lodge a formal protest ✋ on the Yvonne and Phoebe “losses”

Further, I think an inquiry 🧐 into the general background of the board members should be launched 🚀 so we can determine how such an injustice took place

lastly, we should brainstorm 🧠 a way to circumvent the will of the board and reinstate both Yvonne and Phoebe back into the pool - AND for good 👍 measure 📏, they will receive a bye 👋🏼 for the next round !! 😊😊😊

I think Phoebe has lost three times now in the Poll, which is insane.

Thank you for the efforts Midnighter. I’m not sure it is the best interests of the poll to have the timing of it overlap with the game tomorrow.

I could be wrong.
People will panic and give up really quickly?

A Wisconsin edition? You mean we get to judge Heifers?

Did Diane Lane advance? Just curious.

Reactions: colt21
Ms. BWI Bracket Poll Update:

Most recent match up has finished, moving on was...

Olivia Culpo over Sydney Sweeney.

Trying to get the next two up today; one is gonna be weird...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT