ADVERTISEMENT

Narduzzi name drops Penn State, say he'd love to play them

Where is the Douche's protege Pickett? The hallmark of ACC QB superiority..what an idiot

Reactions: joeaubie21
Put simply, there is no market for a Penn State - PiT game. If there were, it would be played.

The attempt by politicians to force the game not only failed, but was asinine .

No market outside of PA. PSU gets almost no national boost if they win and lots of downside nationally if they lose. It is a neutral/lose proposition for PSU.
I don't know about there not being a market outside of PA. But since they are not on our level and haven't been since Foge Fazio left you are correct that Pitt has more to gain. Especially if the ACC implodes.

Reactions: The Spin Meister
I'd rather be playing pitt than West Virginia and Syracuse? Aren't they both on future schedules. I dont really care for either of those teams. With Maryland and Rutgers on the schedule our thirst for more eastern opponents should be satisfied.

I'd rather be playing pitt than West Virginia and Syracuse? Aren't they both on future schedules. I dont really care for either of those teams. With Maryland and Rutgers on the schedule our thirst for more eastern opponents should be satisfied.

I'd rather schedule an SEC team in most cases, unless we plan on having Pitt/WVU/Syracuse replace the MAC and FCS portion of the schedule.

I think the Big 10 needs to adopt the SEC's current 8 game conference slate as well until they go to 9.

Are Syracuse and west Virginia in the east?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT