NBC blows up the Regime narrative on Pelosi incident...then erases the story

Jerry

May 29, 2001
The Regime has gotten one solid week of lies about this incident, using it in a desperate attempt to invent a narrative that might somehow save Dem-Media next Tuesday as Senile Joe and Messiah Obama join in the charade.

Even though the story stunk to high heaven and had more holes than Swiss cheese right from the get-go

And now today, NBC reports that Paul Pelosi answered the door when police arrived, said everything was OK, then went back into the house rather than fleeing out the door into the arms of the police as you'd expect a guy in his alleged situation to do.

Hours later, NBC mysteriously and without explanation took down its own report.

Now you know why they haven't released the body-cam.

These sick people are corrupt beyond imagination and those who believe them are fools and stooges:

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
The Regime has gotten one solid week of lies about this incident, using it in a desperate attempt to invent a narrative that might somehow save Dem-Media next Tuesday as Senile Joe and Messiah Obama join in the charade.

Even though the story stunk to high heaven and had more holes than Swiss cheese right from the get-go

And now today, NBC reports that Paul Pelosi answered the door when police arrived, said everything was OK, then went back into the house rather than fleeing out the door into the arms of the police as you'd expect a guy in his alleged situation to do.

These sick people are corrupt beyond imagination and those who believe them are fools and stooges:

You crazy conspiracy theorist.

Right @jferretti

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Even you thought you were just trolling.

How little did you know…hahahaha.

Seriously, something is bad here.

Could be simple dementia.
Initially I was joking, an hour or two later I really paid attention and went huh, by Saturday am I ran it by my security friend and he thought it was highly possible .
So where are the lefties now????? And the POTATUS???

Jerry

May 29, 2001
Jesse Smollett on steroids, all to set up Bidens speech. And if Paul dies, Nancy gets insurance money.

It's hard to overstate the trouble we're in. Ruled by total scum. The media and federal law enforcement corrupted. Local law enforcement cowed and willing to do whatever they're told.

Tens of millions of Useful Idiots will believe anything -- anything -- even as tens of millions of Village Idiots know little and care less. The hard fact is that the Useful Idiots added to the Village Idiots are now approaching an American majority.

So we're pinning our hopes on next week's election. I confess, I can't help myself...so am I...against reason and experience. Like Charlie Brown approaching the football held by Lucy. I mean, when you've got nothing else, you take refuge in hope.

This Pelosi incident is NOT what they've been telling and selling us the last seven days. If it were, they would have released the residence surveillance tapes and the police body-cam.

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
It's hard to overstate the trouble we're in. Ruled by total scum. The media and federal law enforcement corrupted. Local law enforcement cowed and willing to do whatever they're told.

Tens of millions of Useful Idiots will believe anything -- anything -- even as tens of millions of Village Idiots know little and care less. The hard fact is that the Useful Idiots added to the Village Idiots are now approaching an American majority.

So we're pinning our hopes on next week's election. I confess, I can't help myself...so am I...against reason and experience. Like Charlie Brown approaching the football held by Lucy. I mean, when you've got nothing else, you take refuge in hope.

This Pelosi incident is NOT what they've been telling and selling us the last seven days. If it were, they would have released the residence surveillance tapes and the police body-cam.
Jerry, we are going to win on Tuesday. Sure, I worry we'll get cheated out of victory in Pa by Shapiro (he's an evil midget dictator type).

But, in the end, I truly think we are going to easily control the house and control the senate strongly enough to deal with Romney when he gets all stupid (meaning I think 52 or 53).

What I worry about is will we fight? Or will Mitch "take it easy on our fellow Americans who were just a little misguided"?

I think we know the answer. Sadly.

So, I'm not excited for different reasons than you - I'm not excited because I know we're going to win, but do nothing with it.

Then, we don't get Trump in 2024 because the democrats have enough blame diffusivity to float the suburban woman back to their side.

junior1

May 29, 2001

have they released the outside video yet? Supposedly they had video of the guy breaking in...but the security was not watching in real time

Catch50

Feb 5, 2003

You idiots don't have solutions either. Except more federal debt.

Catch50

Feb 5, 2003

You're disgusting. An 82 year old man had his skull fractured and all you can think of is politics. It would have bee in the news if Paul Pelosi was not famous. I repeat ... you're disgusting.

interrobang

Aug 21, 2016
You're disgusting. An 82 year old man had his skull fractured and all you can think of is politics. It would have bee in the news if Paul Pelosi was not famous. I repeat ... you're disgusting.

So explain why violence only started AFTER police got there and AFTER Pelosi had every opportunity to walk away from the situation BEFORE he engaged the guy himself

Catch50

Feb 5, 2003
So explain why violence only started AFTER police got there and AFTER Pelosi had every opportunity to walk away from the situation BEFORE he engaged the guy himself
Where do get that he had every opportunity to walk away? And although Pelosi seems like a big guy, Depape seems like a pretty big guy.

Jerry

May 29, 2001
have they released the outside video yet? Supposedly they had video of the guy breaking in...but the security was not watching in real time

We're told "they" weren't monitoring the videos...you know, like the guards outside Epstein's cell.

The reality is that if the videos, whether residence surveillance or police body-cams, supported the Regime narrative, they would have been plastered all over Regime media within hours.

Jerry

May 29, 2001
Jerry, we are going to win on Tuesday. Sure, I worry we'll get cheated out of victory in Pa by Shapiro (he's an evil midget dictator type).

But, in the end, I truly think we are going to easily control the house and control the senate strongly enough to deal with Romney when he gets all stupid (meaning I think 52 or 53).

What I worry about is will we fight? Or will Mitch "take it easy on our fellow Americans who were just a little misguided"?

I think we know the answer. Sadly.

So, I'm not excited for different reasons than you - I'm not excited because I know we're going to win, but do nothing with it.

Then, we don't get Trump in 2024 because the democrats have enough blame diffusivity to float the suburban woman back to their side.

I feel good about the House. Regarding the Senate, we need a cheat-proof margin.

In any case, my Charlie Brown analogy regards exactly the question that you raise: even if the Good Guys win, will it make a real difference? It hasn't in the past.

Reactions: psuted

Gnat91

Dec 28, 2016
Jacksonville FL.
82 year old man had his skull fractured by his many years younger homosexual lover while his wife was pretending she gives a shit…..your party…..own it. Remember gullium? Came soooooo close to being Florida governor. We all saw how that ended. Naked, drugged out with his queer lover calling 911. It’s a Fvucking pattern with you imbeciles.

interrobang

Aug 21, 2016
Where do get that he had every opportunity to walk away? And although Pelosi seems like a big guy, Depape seems like a pretty big guy.

Um, NBC?

Instead of telling officers he needed help, or trying to flee the home, Pelosi retreated back into the foyer where police saw the attacker strike him with a hammer, sources close to the investigation told NBC News.

Catch50

Feb 5, 2003
82 year old man had his skull fractured by his many years younger homosexual lover while his wife was pretending she gives a shit…..your party…..own it. Remember gullium? Came soooooo close to being Florida governor. We all saw how that ended. Naked, drugged out with his queer lover calling 911. It’s a Fvucking pattern with you imbeciles.
you imbeciles make up shit.

• Haha
Reactions: psuted

Catch50

Feb 5, 2003
Um, NBC?

Instead of telling officers he needed help, or trying to flee the home, Pelosi retreated back into the foyer where police saw the attacker strike him with a hammer, sources close to the investigation told NBC News.
You have the layout of the house?

Catch50

Feb 5, 2003
Um…you can look that shit up. You Fvucking mental invalid.
You Trumpers are idiot. You can't even wait the smallest amount of time before jumping to conclusions. Neither you or I know exactly what happened but decent people unlike yourself assume and declare it the truth. So it's you who is the mental midget.

royboy

Nov 9, 2001
Lewisville, NC
We're told "they" weren't monitoring the videos...you know, like the guards outside Epstein's cell.

The reality is that if the videos, whether residence surveillance or police body-cams, supported the Regime narrative, they would have been plastered all over Regime media within hours.
Speaking of the Regime narrative, here is a key fact about the investigation (from a news account of recent developments)

The case remains an active investigation that involves the San Francisco Police, the SF District Attorney’s Office, the FBI, the US Attorney’s office and the US Capitol Police.

Sad to say, we would get more transparency if it were just the SF Police and local DA. The Feds will "manage" the flow of information.

DandyDonII

Oct 16, 2002
Speaking of the Regime narrative, here is a key fact about the investigation (from a news account of recent developments)

The case remains an active investigation that involves the San Francisco Police, the SF District Attorney’s Office, the FBI, the US Attorney’s office and the US Capitol Police.

Sad to say, we would get more transparency if it were just the SF Police and local DA. The Feds will "manage" the flow of information.
The SF Police Chief already states his department is assisting, the Feds are in control. Not sure why the Feds are in control since she is not the V and she wasn't even home. Unless the Feds think this is some sort of organized attempt to get to Nancy..

BUFFALO LION

Oct 4, 2001
You Trumpers are idiot. You can't even wait the smallest amount of time before jumping to conclusions. Neither you or I know exactly what happened but decent people unlike yourself assume and declare it the truth. So it's you who is the mental midget.

Neither can Biden. He pretty much accused Republicans for being responsible for this BLM, LGBTQ Flag waving illegal druggie this week in his speech.

Online Persona

Feb 2, 2022
Is this directed at POTATUS? He's making speeches to the nation politicizing it. Is that who you are saying is disgusting?

ChiTownLion

May 29, 2001
I'm sorry, but the libs have to own this. They trotted out the damn President of the United States to regurgitate a speech to brand this incident as a "mega MAGA Republican" being inspired into political violence.

Definitely pulling for the GAY SEX version to backfire in the libs face as it often does.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Is this directed at POTATUS? He's making speeches to the nation politicizing it. Is that who you are saying is disgusting?
My gay male prostitute angle is so much closer to the truth then some Maga Republican. That MAGA angle was a complete lie and all the lefties here were taken in by it and believed it.
Now that we find out the gay male prostitute angle was not only possible but very plausible do they change their tune and ignore the situation. Which they never would’ve done if the roles were reversed on somebody related to Trump or his politics. If the similar kind of scandal was out there they would be digging through this like you could not believe.
But since it proves that Democrats are disgusting perverts that will do anything for political power NBC news ignores it and kills the story.

Jerry

May 29, 2001
I'm sorry, but the libs have to own this. They trotted out the damn President of the United States to regurgitate a speech to brand this incident as a "mega MAGA Republican" being inspired into political violence.

Definitely pulling for the GAY SEX version to backfire in the libs face as it often does.

But here's the thing, Chi. Whether or not the gay sex theory is true, Dem-Media's handling of this incident has been obscene...and that's the point in my view.

They took an obviously disturbed, dysfunctional individual with a history of drug abuse and with the cooperation of their propaganda tools and the law enforcement entities that they control turned the guy into a political actor, an insurrectionist, a MAGA man, an example of the (imaginary) threat that evil Republicans pose to our (fake) democracy.

They spent one solid week spinning this tale...to the point that our senile President was wheeled out to give a stunningly ugly speech echoing these talking points. And it's all been a lie. They know it's a lie. All of them have known it. They are scum, and they're the ones who represent the real threat to our democracy.

The gay sex thing is a sideshow. Maybe there's something to it. Maybe not. But it doesn't matter. What matters is that they're lying about who this David DePape guy is and how things went down at the Pelosi residence. This is obviously why they won't release the tapes.

roswelllion

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2003
C'mon Catch even you know that isn't true. The very first reports were this was a right wing MAGA guy before they even knew who it was. Then folks started poking holes in the narrative.
One thought to hold in your brain. Jussie Smollett. However let's just wait and see and stop the speculation.

Last edited:

LemonEars

Mar 13, 2010
So the story coming out of the crap laden streets of San Francisco is that after the Dems get trounced on Tuesday Nancy is going to resign and arrange for her daughter Christine to replace her. Isn't is going to be fun to look at Christine Pelosi day after day in the future? She is the poster girl for "horse face".
64214831-11392781-image-m-47_1667629964655.jpg

junior1

May 29, 2001
So the story coming out of the crap laden streets of San Francisco is that after the Dems get trounced on Tuesday Nancy is going to resign and arrange for her daughter Christine to replace her. Isn't is going to be fun to look at Christine Pelosi day after day in the future? She is the poster girl for "horse face".
64214831-11392781-image-m-47_1667629964655.jpg
I don't know about Christine, but I can't see Nancy as leader of the minority. She'll resign

Reactions: bourbon n blues

ChiTownLion

May 29, 2001
But here's the thing, Chi. Whether or not the gay sex theory is true, Dem-Media's handling of this incident has been obscene...and that's the point in my view.

They took an obviously disturbed, dysfunctional individual with a history of drug abuse and with the cooperation of their propaganda tools and the law enforcement entities that they control turned the guy into a political actor, an insurrectionist, a MAGA man, an example of the (imaginary) threat that evil Republicans pose to our (fake) democracy.

They spent one solid week spinning this tale...to the point that our senile President was wheeled out to give a stunningly ugly speech echoing these talking points. And it's all been a lie. They know it's a lie. All of them have known it. They are scum, and they're the ones who represent the real threat to our democracy.

The gay sex thing is a sideshow. Maybe there's something to it. Maybe not. But it doesn't matter. What matters is that they're lying about who this David DePape guy is and how things went down at the Pelosi residence. This is obviously why they won't release the tapes.
Don't forget that David DePape is an ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT. That means we had a FOREIGN ACTOR posing a direct threat to our DEMOCRACY.