ADVERTISEMENT

ND fan sign

My wing order isn’t ready for pick up until 6pm and my PH levels are all off. Again, my bad.

Reactions: KCLion
Seriously, ND/OSU national ranking game and somebody honestly has some reason to make that sign. Wow, please give me one respectful reason?

Seriously, ND/OSU national ranking game and somebody honestly has some reason to make that sign. Wow, please give me one respectful reason?
It's not respectful nor was it intended to be so. They knew it would anger people so they did it and it worked. A lot of people believe Paterno knew. That narrative will never change because of our BOT.

Reactions: step.eng69
JoePa knew.

Classy group there, this coming from a Catholic.

Joe was the epitome of a good person, coach and mentor to the students and student athletes. Incredible people can’t see that.

That's a big assumption thinking they are Catholic.

More likely a sPitter atheist.

LdN

JoePa knew.

Joe was the epitome of a good person, coach and mentor to the students and student athletes. Incredible people can’t see that.
ND you say? I suspect that they live in a glass house.

I knew a guy who would tell this joke among close friends:
  • He'd ask if you know wrestling moves
  • He'd get behind you, put one arm over your back and tell you that was a half nelson
  • He'd do the same wresting move with both arms and tell you that was a full nelson
  • main-qimg-7d6be225c9122feec34da1321805178a.webp
  • He'd leave that there and then thrust his hips into your backside and ask you if you knew that move.
  • When you'd say no he'd say "Father Nelson"

tumblr_o90zpxN5QE1tlb56zo1_400.gif

What can someone expect from a No Shame fan. Most likely an altar boy That's spent much of his time on a kneeler in front of his Priest, Bishop and Cardinal. Maybe all three at once. Who knows?

It's not respectful nor was it intended to be so. They knew it would anger people so they did it and it worked. A lot of people believe Paterno knew. That narrative will never change because of our BOT.
I can understand a sign like that ten years ago. Disagree wholeheartedly, but understand. But in 2023? Sorry, that guy was a plant. He was there because someone paid him to be there. I believe the accepted narrative remains in place because to set the record straight would expose a lot of powerful people who are guilty of some horrible wrongs. With child trafficking and pedophilia seemingly happening everywhere, including the highest of places, it wouldn't surprise me to learn that to tug on the Sandusky thread would unravel the whole horror show.

Reactions: RickinDayton
JoePa knew.

I bet this was someone from Pittsburgh and not necessarily an ND fan. ND fans are not obsessed with JoePa.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT