ADVERTISEMENT

Nice Gable Steveson tweet

If Big Snacks decides to go the football route, I know of a team primed for a great run in the next few years! Then Gable can come and wrestle....

We already can't make every Nevills happy with AJ wrestling 285. Seth going to go after his brother's spot? He may not. Go after Gable.

Reactions: Brian LB-U
Who is Gable sitting on the mat beside ?

Is this an older photo and that is Mark Hall ?

I'm having trouble putting 2 and 2 together in this one.

We already can't make every Nevills happy with AJ wrestling 285. Seth going to go after his brother's spot? He may not. Go after Gable.

I wouldn't assume that AJ is planning to wrestle 285 in college. I met him last year, and he was significantly thinner than either Nick, or his younger brother Seth. He wrestled 182 as a junior. As a senior, he wrestled 220 for part of the season, but ended up winning the California 195 championship.

If I recall correctly, he's greyshirting. I believe that means he can't work out with the team, so cutting weight is more of a chore than normal.

Considering how variable growth patterns are with wrestlers, and that PSU has rarely been without legitimate options at all weight classes, I'm pretty confident that CS and staff have a recruiting plan for 285.

Reactions: Maddog
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT