ADVERTISEMENT

Nick update

jamesmoorepainting

Gold Member
Jan 22, 2011
Gentlemen, the last several months have been challenging for all of us for sure. I thought a Nick update would be appropriate!!! Nick actually did VERY WELL with distance learning.....making the honor roll for the 2nd time!! 2 times more than dad, lol. We also recently recieved news that Nick was accepted into Avon Grove Tech School, where he will be studying Computer Graphic Design. Nick really hit it off with the teacher during the open house and the teacher informed us that he has a student similar to Nick this year. He will spend the 1st half of the day there before going back to Centreville for lunch and afternoon classes. Our new gym at Centreville is 99 percent complete, floor goes in next week. Cant wait to see my players again!! Nick is doing well driving and has also started his 1st job at our local Wawa.....his legs are giving him trouble however. He has frequent falls which makes me visibly upset, although i wait to show sadness until he is gone. Hope everyone is doing well and I can assure all of you we have some very special people on this board.....I have began to know a couple board members better and really value the relationships.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News