ADVERTISEMENT

Nolf aka "The Wolf"

dmm53

Feb 4, 2017
Nolf's nickname should be "The Wolf" given the carnage he leaves on the mat. See especially his bloody face photo after a match earlier this year -- looks like he feasted on flesh a la Hannibal Lector.

And this could be his theme song when he runs out to savage and ravage opponents:

"You sending in the Wolf?"

"Sheitt, negro! That's all you had to say"

200_s.gif

Just did a little genealogy research and the name Nolf is derived from a mideival alliance between a ninja and a wolf . . . Hence Nolf is the embodiment of the ferocity of a wolf interwoven with the guile and focus of a ninja. That's who he is. You can't improve on that.

Reactions: lionlover
Just did a little genealogy research and the name Nolf is derived from a mideival alliance between a ninja and a wolf . . . Hence Nolf is the embodiment of the ferocity of a wolf interwoven with the guile and focus of a ninja. That's who he is. You can't improve on that.
Did I mention that Nolf is perfect? :D

I just conducted a search on the meaning and origin of family names. Here it is for Nolf. No kidding.

Meaning and Origin of: Nolf Family name origins & meanings:
  • German and Dutch : from a short form of the personal name Arnolf, composed of the Germanic elements arn ‘eagle’ + wulf ‘wolf’.
  • Dutch : from a reduced form of Nodolf, derived from the personal name Odolf by transfer of the final -n in a preceding personal name such as Jan, Simoen. Odolf is composed of the Germanic elementsaud ‘wealth’ + wulf ‘wolf’.

Reactions: Dogwelder
I just conducted a search on the meaning and origin of family names. Here it is for Nolf. No kidding.

Meaning and Origin of: Nolf Family name origins & meanings:
  • German and Dutch : from a short form of the personal name Arnolf, composed of the Germanic elements arn ‘eagle’ + wulf ‘wolf’.
  • Dutch : from a reduced form of Nodolf, derived from the personal name Odolf by transfer of the final -n in a preceding personal name such as Jan, Simoen. Odolf is composed of the Germanic elementsaud ‘wealth’ + wulf ‘wolf’.

Tat possibilities for Nolf:

Great term - even better -

If it was a medieval alliance.

;)
Interesting post bwfight.

you just gave me a glorious idea for a video.
Hopefully it's not like that awful (and by awful I mean unintentionally hilarious) Hungry Like the Wolf knockoff video the Goofers put out a couple years ago, starring Tony Nelson as the she-wolf.

No more stupid nicknames, please.

If we "like" your post only to "dislike" shortly thereafter, will you promise to take your ball and go home like that pathetic soul McCulloughd over on the Iowa board?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT