ADVERTISEMENT

Norse Enticements

DavidM

Gold Member
Aug 27, 2002
Annapolis, MD
You can choose to read my novel Viking Warlord: A Saga of Thorkell the Great on Amazon about a Viking leader and warrior because it’s more historically accurate than any other piece of fiction about that culture, or you can read it because it’s a great story. Or you can get a copy as a personal favor to me! Do it and you’ll be my best friend. ;-)

PS: If you'd like a jpg of the artwork that I used for the book cover, send me a PM with your email address and I'll send you a copy. It's a really neat image of an invading Viking armada. Find somebody who can do a good print, and you've got yourself a nice wall decoration (like I've got hanging in my office).

Amazon product ASIN 1727325508

Last edited:
You can choose to read my novel on Amazon about a Viking leader and warrior because it’s more historically accurate than any other piece of fiction about that culture, or you can read it because it’s a great story. Or you can get a copy as a personal favor to me! Do it and you’ll be my best friend. ;-)

PS: If you'd like a jpg of the artwork that I used for the book cover, send me a PM with your email address and I'll send you a copy. It's a really neat image of an invading Viking armada. Find somebody who can do a good print, and you've got yourself a nice wall decoration (like I've got hanging in my office).

50 thumbs up!

LdN

Norse enticements?

a8c60c55a868ecb34e3923851b860e29.jpg

By the way, if any of you have already read Warlord and liked it, writing a tiny review on Amazon or Goodreads or wherever would be a wonderful thing. A lot of folks think that a review has to be pithy or eloquent, and of course elaborate, but a good rating and one or two sentences can be plenty. Thanks.

Thanks to everyone for checking out this thread. Some people self-publish to be able to say that they're a writer. I'd like to think that Viking Warlord is a good novel--period.

You can choose to read my novel Viking Warlord: A Saga of Thorkell the Great on Amazon about a Viking leader and warrior because it’s more historically accurate than any other piece of fiction about that culture, or you can read it because it’s a great story. Or you can get a copy as a personal favor to me! Do it and you’ll be my best friend. ;-)

Super cool! Happy for you DavidM. I married into a Scandinavian (Swedish) family and they are really, really into all things Scandinavian, especially anything heritage related! I will go get a copy - love reading and the topic is enticing to me.

For what it's worth, Thorkell came from what is now called Scania--which was part of Denmark but is now southern Sweden. I hope you enjoy it. Remember, a little review with a rating can do a lot of good.

For what it's worth, Thorkell came from what is now called Scania--which was part of Denmark but is now southern Sweden. I hope you enjoy it. Remember, a little review with a rating can do a lot of good.
You bet. Thanks for writing the book.

Thanks for your interest. Every reader is a gift to this old coot--and every good review is like Christmas.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT