ADVERTISEMENT

Not sure if posted... AJ Ferrari committed to Okie State

2d45a813a5806575dbc14415f381aed809f5603922e0de5e215a3c9bbcf1aa5f.jpg

@amalone We are busting your chops because you missed the lengthy discussion about his commitment in the recruiting weekend thread. Really though, we’re doing it because we feel shame over the fact that we read every single post in the forum. ;)
The shame is mine. I spend two days away from the board and I lose track of what's going on in the wrestling world. I should have known... it was a known fact to 100% of people on here and in the entire WORLD... except myself.

Did Penn State win another National Title in the time I was gone?

I took two days off to "get a life" as my girlfriend keeps insisting I do... when spending too much time with the "boys". :)

Last edited:
The shame is mine. I spend two days away from the board and I lose track of what's going on in the wrestling world. I should have known... it was a known fact to 100% of people on here and in the entire WORLD... except myself.

Did Penn State win another National Title in the time I was gone?

I took two days off to "get a life" as my girlfriend keeps insisting I do... when spending too much time with the "boys". :)
Unfortunately not, but Pitt did claim another 2 football titles from the Punic War era during your time away. They had been bitterly contesting the 185 and 186 BC titles claimed by Carthage.

Between Tyler Caldwell and now AJ Ferrari, I am really impressed with John Smith's ability to recruit gorgeous mother. I want to go to every OSU meet now.

Reactions: nitlion6
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT