ADVERTISEMENT

Now that the Exibition is over.... on to NWCA Duals and Nationals

Gotta love the Boro - not one of their better teams, but in classic Pennsy fashion they're going to make you remember them.... Boro is maybe the 3rd best team in Pennsy, their line-up is virtually always "home-grown" despite having to compete with PSU, Lehigh & more D1 wrestling teams than any other State by a factor of like 3x....and they still freaking hung with supposedly mighty (especially according to Intermat) Okie State! Gotta love Boro, the way they wrestle and the way they "represent" in regards to Pennsy grappling.

I was at the Boro vs Okie State match. Okie was lucky to get out of the building with a W. No joke. They won the 157 bout by getting a reversal with under a minute to go. They won an overtime bout at 174lbs, And at 184 their returning A.A. squeaked out a win against a true freshman in Dakota Geer. The bout had about 5 lead changes. Boro win's 2 of those matches and they win the dual on criteria. During the match I wasn't impressed with Okie State. John Smith was very Brands Brother like, halfway out on the mat in multiple matches. Ill admit the officiating was pretty bad, but it went both ways. Flynn was a class act like always. The Boro roster is relatively young, Flynn is building something special again.

I was at the Boro vs Okie State match. Okie was lucky to get out of the building with a W. No joke. They won the 157 bout by getting a reversal with under a minute to go. They won an overtime bout at 174lbs, And at 184 their returning A.A. squeaked out a win against a true freshman in Dakota Geer. The bout had about 5 lead changes. Boro win's 2 of those matches and they win the dual on criteria. During the match I wasn't impressed with Okie State. John Smith was very Brands Brother like, halfway out on the mat in multiple matches. Ill admit the officiating was pretty bad, but it went both ways. Flynn was a class act like always. The Boro roster is relatively young, Flynn is building something special again.

How are the hair styles looking on The Boro these days? That will be the real indicator of what may be in the works. ;)

How are the hair styles looking on The Boro these days? That will be the real indicator of what may be in the works. ;)

Nothing to impressive at this point, but Port is on the staff so I'm sure he still has some influence. Probably another 2 years away from great hair. However I was impressed with the teams overall ability to funk. Everyone knows Mathews is a funking machine, but the Boro as a team really put together some nice scrambles and came out on top of the majority of them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT