ADVERTISEMENT

Obligatory PSU Pregame Show

CaliLION79

Sep 27, 2020
OBLIGATORY PSU-WVU PREVIEW

See Link above for Ep. 1, WVU preview. Recall a couple people asking what happened to this show last year...used to be on all the regional cable sports networks (AT$T Pitt, NBC Sports Philly, NESN, etc.) Well, it's back...just not on TV. Same format, same presentation...it's just on YouTube now. Sadly, the economics of cable TV didn't make sense anymore...but the show goes on. Full season this season online.

Reactions: bdgan and Obliviax
OBLIGATORY PSU-WVU PREVIEW

See Link above for Ep. 1, WVU preview. Recall a couple people asking what happened to this show last year...used to be on all the regional cable sports networks (AT$T Pitt, NBC Sports Philly, NESN, etc.) Well, it's back...just not on TV. Same format, same presentation...it's just on YouTube now. Sadly, the economics of cable TV didn't make sense anymore...but the show goes on. Full season this season online.
Watched last night fun show love the mailman

16-0 is mail fraud

Two predicted 9-3 but that's certainly possible. If lose to OSU & USC that would mean just one upset (WVa, Wisconsin, Washington, or heaven forbid Rutgers). A key injury could make all the difference.

My guess:
05% of 12-0
10% chance of 11-1
50% chance of 10-2
30% chance of 9-3
05% of 8-4

Watched last night fun show love the mailman
I assume they still have the dude who used to be the sports editor of the Collegian or whatever. Comes across as a total nerd who never played a sport in his life. He hates Franklin and is generally negative about all things. I am not a huge Franklin supporter but the guy is annoyingly whiney. The host dude is decent but has verbal diarrhea. Mailman guy is just there for entertainment I guess because absolutely no insight coming from him but seems like a nice guy. Then the former player, Brandon Noble. Not sure he is still there. Like him. Always great to hear former Penn State player's perspective especially a guy who played when we were built to be a physically tough team.

Reactions: brupsu
16-0 is mail fraud

Two predicted 9-3 but that's certainly possible. If lose to OSU & USC that would mean just one upset (WVa, Wisconsin, Washington, or heaven forbid Rutgers). A key injury could make all the difference.

My guess:
05% of 12-0
10% chance of 11-1
50% chance of 10-2
30% chance of 9-3
05% of 8-4
Well if we lose to Rutgers that would be humiliating since they’re not on this year’s schedule. But it’s football and strange things happen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT