ADVERTISEMENT

"Official next Gen Corvette reveal thread"

That actually looks like one my cousin had. His was a 66' with a hardtop. Same color. One of my H.S. coaches had two that were metallic Midnight blue. He just finished off frame restoration. They were parallel parked against the curb. Along comes someone that was drunk. The person side swiped and totalled both of them.:mad:
My H.S. coach had a '66 Impala, not SS, in metallic green, sharpest car on the lot.

Reactions: STPGopherfan
Nice. Forest/ Green hornet green (I hope), or lime green?
Sorry......none of the above
66_impala_ss_396_willow_green_1.jpg

Reactions: STPGopherfan
You could walk in with 50 grand over msrp in a briefcase and they would offer you the chance to buy something used... or a California.
No place treats you worse than a Ferrari dealer , even when you got bank. Because they can.

Almost all the allocation of 2020 Vette are gone. Guess the buzz worked.

https://www.maxim.com/rides/chevy-corvette-stingray-almost-sold-out-2019-7

Article is kinda vague, sounds more like marketing speak, especially in Maxim. Chevy has a long history of producing as many (or more) vettes than they can sell. Unless they run into production issues (definitely possible) I really doubt there’s going to be a shortage of them by years end.
Edit: went back and looked. Chevy sold 34,000 c7s and c6s in the first year for each generation. I can’t see how they’re anywhere close to 34000 cars sold already.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT