ADVERTISEMENT

Official "Pitt Stinks" thread. Last of the Year Edition.

After their game of the year performance (dare I say keychain worthy?) against Va Tech (which resulted in another loss) Pitt will show their true colors with a 49-10 loss to Miami. The yellow seats will be upset.

Reactions: nittany dave
But, if Pitt only had a 40k seat on campus stadium, it would change everything...

By everything, I mean they wouldn't be able to say the averaged 48k a game when a 40k seat stadium is 3/4ths full

Reactions: nittany dave
giphy.gif

Reactions: mn78psu83
This might actually be the kind of game that Pitt inexplicably wins. See Clemson last year, 13-9 from 2007 (eerily similar circumstances)...
#best7lossteaminthecountry
Except Clemson's coach isn't leaving for Michigan like their opponent in 2007.

Son in law just texted and said there are no tickets available for this game. Or were the tickets part of a package deal?

I wouldn't be surprised if Pitt won today. Friday game in the cold with no fans. Miami players have to be in shock for one, and looking past Piss towards Clemson.

Reactions: mn78psu83
This might actually be the kind of game that Pitt inexplicably wins. See Clemson last year, 13-9 from 2007 (eerily similar circumstances)...
#best7lossteaminthecountry
I agree. Noon kickoff in Pittsburgh for Miami - don't be surprised if they come out lethargic. This is PITT's bowl game.

They gave the season ticket holders 4 free tickets if they wanted them...the season ticket holders then resold the freebies to Miami fans. I'm not kidding, this is not a joke. Heinz should be pretty full but most will be rooting for the U.
I'll be surprised if Miami fans show up to the extent that Heinz will be pretty full.

They gave the season ticket holders 4 free tickets if they wanted them...the season ticket holders then resold the freebies to Miami fans. I'm not kidding, this is not a joke. Heinz should be pretty full but most will be rooting for the U.

I'm SHOCKED that season ticket holders resold their tickets. AMAZING!

No PSU fan would EVER do that... especially formerly grandfathered in 50 yard line NLC members.

Another reason PITT SUCKS!

LdN

I agree. Noon kickoff in Pittsburgh for Miami - don't be surprised if they come out lethargic. This is PITT's bowl game.
Good news for Pitt is Miami did come out lethargic. Bad news is they are Pitt and could only score 3 despite dominating the first quarter!

Remember the universe has a plan to shit on Pitt. That may involve them winning, giving Miami a loss, who will then beat Clemson, knocking the ACC out if the playoff. Worst of all for Pitt, it might keep their coach around just a little longer.

Remember the universe has a plan to shit on Pitt. That may involve them winning, giving Miami a loss, who will then beat Clemson, knocking the ACC out if the playoff. Worst of all for Pitt, it might keep their coach around just a little longer.
Or even worse for Pitt fans, OSU loses to Michigan then beats Wiscy and we get in because Pitt knocked Miami out of the running.

If pitt beats miami, look for the pitt athletic supporters on the liar to post things like, "nardoozie's process is working. The team is growing up before our eyes. pitt would beat Penn State if they played today. Next year will be very exciting for pitt with the way pat is recruiting."

Reactions: RobBliz
If pitt beats miami, look for the pitt athletic supporters on the liar to post things like, "nardoozie's process is working. The team is growing up before our eyes. pitt would beat Penn State if they played today. Next year will be very exciting for pitt with the way pat is recruiting."

This game only proves that Miami is an illusion created by their incredibly weak ACC schedule.

And Pitt will beat PSU next year because Pitt is young this year and PSU loses Barkley next year....wait, they're already saying that.

Upset alert. Pitt just scored a touchdown and is up 17-7 with 1:47 left in the third quarter.

And Pitt will beat PSU next year because Pitt is young this year and PSU loses Barkley next year....wait, they're already saying that.

Barkley isn't a factor. Remember, the pitt athletic supporters think he's overrated. He wouldn't see the field at pitt.

Barkley isn't a factor. Remember, the pitt athletic supporters think he's overrated. He wouldn't see the field at pitt.
But losing him is the reason we will be bad next year...they have to find a reason somewhere.

Reactions: psu00
But losing him is the reason we will be bad next year...they have to find a reason somewhere.

Ah, yes. pitt logic. Barkley is overrated and would not see the field at pitt, but Penn State will see a significant drop-off next year without him. :confused:

Reactions: psu00
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT