ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Indiana Game Thread

Tom McAndrew

May 29, 2001
we've waited a long time for this season to start. let's get it going in a positive manner.

We Are ....

- looking forward to seeing what the new coaches of the OC, OL, and WR bring forth
- happy that the OLine returns all but one of its starters
- sorry that Journey Brown will not be playing
- curious to see how the D fills some of the spots opened by graduation/Parsons opting out
- aware that Indy has some talent, and has given us fits in the past
- confident that we'll be on the winning side at the end of the game

.... Penn State!!!

Since they are using cardboard fans in the stadium, how do we know that people who are posting in here are not also just cardboard cutouts of their favorite person??? Is this the real Tom Andrew or a stiff, wooden cardboard Tom???🤣

we've waited a long time for this season to start. let's get it going in a positive manner.

We Are ....

- looking forward to seeing what the new coaches of the OC, OL, and WR bring forth
- curious to see how the D fills some of the spots opened by graduation/Parsons opting out

.... Penn State!!!

How's the crowd look, Tom?

I really really really hope we emphasize the ground game more this year. It would be wise with all our talent at RB and behind a strong OL. It would help keep Clifford upright and probably make the passing game more efficient which is a KC calling card. IU will battle us but I feel confident in a PSU win.

Is FS1 gonna doe the right thing and switch from the 55-14 KState blowout or are we gonna miss the start of our game?

So the dude on BTN just said playing OSU this early is a big advantage for OSU....why?

I'm looking to see how the OL opens holes for the RBs, how the RBs hit the hole and break tackles, do the WR catch the ball... and how well the DEs control the edge.

We Are ....

.... Penn State!!!
I'm anxious to see how the old coach (Pry) has prepared for Indy's passing attack.

Just want to see if our OL can impose their will on the IU DL. If we can't do it today, next week isn't going to look good

Just not as enthused this year for CFB. Delayed start to season, no fans in the stands, and the lack of getting to see Micah and Journey perform this year, etc. However, I want to see what the new OC brings to the table.

Reactions: psu skp and ftlpsu
So the dude on BTN just said playing OSU this early is a big advantage for OSU....why?

I actually don't disagree. We are breaking in a new OC with no nonconference games as a warmup. We've lost the best football player on our team and our number 1 RB (even though we're deep at both positions). I would have preferred to give the offense a few games to get clicking before facing tOSU as well.

Reactions: ftlpsu
Ford returns to the 36, after catching it at the 9. A short kick. Ford nearly got a lot more, but tripped up

3rd & 2 at Indy's 8.

so far, been doing it almost exclusively on the ground

looks like Ford battled and got the 1st & goal

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT