ADVERTISEMENT

Football Indiana / Penn State Game Thread

The D finally woke up but fall on the damn ball!!! Safety PSU!!

Drew made a big play in crunch time. So did his #1 receiver. Who knows, maybe this will be a turn-around moment for those guys and the offense.

OK, I'm stretching to find the silver lining in a very cloudy day but still...

Yeah, you're stretching, but sometimes little things can set it off. We'll find out.

Reactions: Jerry
BY the way…Is anyone listening to Ham and JOnes? How critical is Ham being? He’s pretty honest

Reactions: GSPMax
Drew made a big play in crunch time. So did his #1 receiver. Who knows, maybe this will be a turn-around moment for those guys and the offense.

OK, I'm stretching to find the silver lining in a very cloudy day but still...

Felt a little like Saquons td run to beat Minnesota in 2016. Or that’s what I’m gonna tell myself.

Last edited:
Post game interview is exactly why we will never be elite with Franklin
Kirby Smart or Nick Saban would have ripped their team. Franklin refuses. "All is good, nothing to see here" doesn't work. There's major issues.

Very sorry to see the O line isn’t that good. Considering so many talking heads have said this is the best line Franklin has had at Penn State it shows how bad they have been in the past.

I am glad that I am not buying season tickets and driving 2 1/2 hours into State College and then 2 1/2 hours back home anymore.

Only if you were brain dead
I don't worry in games like that. We'll find a way to win. Not because of how good we are but because of how bad Indiana is. Not only are they Indiana but their QB was banged up when Allar threw the pick. Our defense, despite not playing great today, is still elite.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT