ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Ohio State Game Thread

Does Trace know how to pump fake the ball? Would hopefully freeze those guys from jumping up and knocking passes down.

OSU defense is playing championship level football tonight. Gotta give credit where credit is due.

Sweet jeebus calm down.

? I'm not stating that in an overexcited way. I just think its unfortunate. Having your 5'10" QB throw a quick pass on 4th when he gets batted down 5 times a game is another example. It's just a shame they aren't putting them in the best position to succeed. Not like I'm saying they cant win the game or its over.

Well we made it to the fourth quarter only down by 1 pts. Most of us would have liked our chances with that. Shame we squandered those opportunities in the first half though.

O play calling has left a bit to be desired (especially the forced sh.t to Stevens) but if Miles doesn't slip on that 3rd down which caused a long FG attempt that was missed, Mac dropped a first down, brutal fumble and awful punting, this should be a 13-7 game at the very worst, maybe 16-7 and the team has a cushion to adjust.

It should really have been about 24-7 game for PSU right now if the play calling weren't so bad. Just refusing to accept the Stevens stuff wasn't fooling anyone in the 1st half.

Reactions: ralphster
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT