ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Ohio State Game Thread

No excuse to lose this one now up two scores and under 8 to play. Also, Miles Sanders pushed three or four Buckeyes into end zone with that leg drive.

Yea, that PSU Defense really sucks...LMFAO. Oh yea, good thing Herbie went on and on about Haskins winning the Heisman in Pregame??? Gee, what happened to Haskins 75% Completion Ratio??? Good thing PSU's Homefield Advantage would make no difference...blah, blah, blah... LMFAO part deaux! Oh yea, looks like I was right about how high-scoring it would be regarding the O/U! It's good to be right regarding 100% of the pre-game topics versus the always negative posing trolls being 100% WRONG on all topics as per usual. LMFAO!!!!!!
Forgot the shizhole refs

I think the CB got his hand in a deflected it just before he could pull it in...JJ needs to get his hands up and high point the ball so the CB can't deflect it

i believe you're correct on what took place. my post was a really quick reaction to the play

That pass to JJ in the endzone was a great dime by Trace even if it wasn't caught. Also, great blocking by JJ and hell of a push from Miles. Let's go kickoff, nothing big and then D, make them use 5+ minutes to score, no big chunks!

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
Fire Rahne

IMG_1609.GIF

Same scenario as last yr..up two scores in 4th...lets see if we flip the script

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT