ADVERTISEMENT

Oh-oh. Oh-oh. Do you believe that you can walk on water?

BobPSU92

May 6, 2015
Do you believe that you can win this fight tonight?

That stupid football song is embedded in my small brain. Please help me. :(

This is helping. Thanks, guys.

Midnighter, I'm always ready for Taylor Swift. Sadly, the feeling isn't mutual. :(

Mostly posted that because that was the other song they played the crap out of during the college football season this year. Also, love her.

Do you believe that you can win this fight tonight?

That stupid football song is embedded in my small brain. Please help me. :(
well, I can right outside my house today:

DSC0104.jpg

The song in my head is What Lovers Do by Maroon Five....the snappiest song of the winter IMHO> Say Say Say Hey Hey Now Baby!

Reactions: step.eng69
Cleveland? How the hell do waves freeze like that

What happens is that the cold freezes, say, ten feet out. Then there is a polar express (like today) where you have 10 to 20 mph waves. they splash over the edge of the frozen section and freeze. This causes them to pile up. I've personally walked on ones that are 15 to 20 feet high (it is illegal, BTW, as I came to find out later). Then things calm and you get cold nights. You then get another ten feet of frozen lake when another windy cold spell hits and you get another row of frozen waves.

Not unusual for dogs and coyotes to get lost because their walk out a couple hundred yards and can't see their way back. You also get these little snow caves that you can crawl into.

Finally, a few years ago we had these snow wheels develop. I understand they are very rare. I went and tool photos and am attaching a stock photo I found online. This is when the wind gets so strong, it starts to push snow over snow and crates a "snow ball affect" on flat ground. There were thousand of them.

Lake Erie has its own eco system. My back yard, facing the lake, has a completely different climate than my front yard. It is common that there is a five to ten degree difference, 10 to 20MPH wind difference, and a month offset for the growing season.

Love living on the lake.

9a74d60d2deed0a4aab248fe0c5c86b1--snow-roll-ice-roll.jpg

Several years ago my daughter in law said the was going to take my granddaughter and her friends to Montague Mountain to a concert. I said, ya, who's playen? She told me Hootie & the Blowfish...

I didn’t know is she was being a smartass or not and I let the discussion end.

They're O.K. Certainly not the best, but not the worst either. They had some good tunes.

What happens is that the cold freezes, say, ten feet out. Then there is a polar express (like today) where you have 10 to 20 mph waves. they splash over the edge of the frozen section and freeze. This causes them to pile up. I've personally walked on ones that are 15 to 20 feet high (it is illegal, BTW, as I came to find out later). Then things calm and you get cold nights. You then get another ten feet of frozen lake when another windy cold spell hits and you get another row of frozen waves.

Not unusual for dogs and coyotes to get lost because their walk out a couple hundred yards and can't see their way back. You also get these little snow caves that you can crawl into.

Finally, a few years ago we had these snow wheels develop. I understand they are very rare. I went and tool photos and am attaching a stock photo I found online. This is when the wind gets so strong, it starts to push snow over snow and crates a "snow ball affect" on flat ground. There were thousand of them.

Lake Erie has its own eco system. My back yard, facing the lake, has a completely different climate than my front yard. It is common that there is a five to ten degree difference, 10 to 20MPH wind difference, and a month offset for the growing season.

Love living on the lake.

9a74d60d2deed0a4aab248fe0c5c86b1--snow-roll-ice-roll.jpg
Really cool.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT