ADVERTISEMENT

Oh, the Places We'd Be!...

ftlpsu

Aug 3, 2007
Parkland, FL
if that one Recruit we should have gotten "NAME??*" didn't get away. :(

We wouldn't loss the Rose Bowl, or the OSU and MSU games this year.

Man that 1 recruit and who knows.....

*Guess its obvious IMHO

If we need to rely on getting one given recruit in order to be good, I'd be worried about the overall state of our program.

Reactions: Madsol
If we need to rely on getting one given recruit in order to be good, I'd be worried about the overall state of our program.
We are in great shape and happy about our last 2 seasons....Football is a game of inches they say....in our case of late "1 recruit"

Christian Wilkins.....

Wilkins would clearly have been a difference.

the games we lost over the last two years we would have been much better if we had not missed so many key players

sPitt - missing LBs
UMich - all LBs gone
USC - LB's missing and Blacknall
tOSU - Bucholtz and Bates in game
MSU - ditto

Have a good friend down here who went to Clemson and is a huge fan... and is also a penn state fan. We have talked often how about how much of a difference that one guy made for both programs. Not that we haven't been very good defensively or that Clemson would not have been exceptionally good without him... but there's no denying his talent and that he would have made us a much better team defensively along he front wall.

imo, of course :)

I don't know about Wilkins -PSU never had him, but if PSU had Sickells, Reid, and Brown for the whole year they would be the Number 1 team in the Country today and the Number 1 seed in the playoff in my guess.

if that one Recruit we should have gotten "NAME??*" didn't get away. :(

We wouldn't loss the Rose Bowl, or the OSU and MSU games this year.

Man that 1 recruit and who knows.....

*Guess its obvious IMHO
How much did the Bagmen deliver to Connecticut? Asking for an ACC friend.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT