ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio State - Nebraska game thread

They haven’t played anyone and I just noticed they play Michigan State, Wisconsin, scUM and us all at home. Could someone better at math give me an idea of what the probability of that happening randomly might be?

Reactions: Cosmos
They haven’t played anyone and I just noticed they play Michigan State, Wisconsin, scUM and us all at home. Could someone better at math give me an idea of what the probability of that happening randomly might be?
For us, never!

Reactions: odshowtime

They play um at the big house

Perhaps the ridiculous Nebraska hype machine will now die - it never should have been born. They still stink. I don't know what the preseason hype was about and also ESPN hyping them today (other than drumming up interest to watch a game on an ABC network). It's all ridiculous.

And as far as you folks thinking OSU is better than Clemson I have no idea why you are basing that on how they look playing a team like Nebraska. It's a shame how that program has fallen but THEY STINK.

Reactions: psuno1 and ftlpsu
This is actually the toughest schedule in the B1G

They play Mich in Ann Arbor this year. And in theory Nebraska should be a tough away game.

Reactions: map-#1
Perhaps the ridiculous Nebraska hype machine will now die - it never should have been born. They still stink. I don't know what the preseason hype was about and also ESPN hyping them today (other than drumming up interest to watch a game on an ABC network). It's all ridiculous.

And as far as you folks thinking OSU is better than Clemson I have no idea why you are basing that on how they look playing a team like Nebraska. It's a shame how that program has fallen but THEY STINK.
Sounds like some bias here. What team would you rank #1 right now in the B1G?

Sounds like some bias here. What team would you rank #1 right now in the B1G?
Does it sound like some bias to you, really? Sure OSU is good. If you would actually read, the point was you can't tell anything about them from playing a team like Nebraska. Try to keep up on what point is being made.

Reactions: map-#1

How good do you think UNC is?

Does it sound like some bias to you, really? Sure OSU is good. If you would actually read, the point was you can't tell anything about them from playing a team like Nebraska. Try to keep up on what point is being

They’re better than UNC...you know, the team Clemson almost lost to?

Reactions: Cosmos
Has anyone thought that, maybe, just maybe, The Frost guy may be well over rated as a college coach. Decent guy maybe, decent coach maybe but nothing special. Just maybe

How good do you think UNC is?
Do you make all your judgements on one game, or one quarter, or whatever? Why is an OSU poster here during a rough game with the likes of Nebraska? Does your ego need a boost that badly?

Frost does not have the personnel. It appears that the rich get richer in CFB after the new transfer rules.
Even during sanctions and it’s after-effects, CJF never got blown out this bad. Even so, he got less rope on this board than Frosty.

Reactions: AWS1022
Honest to goodness, do we really have people on here questioning how good OSU is? I think the last decade [or at least the yrs under Urban] should teach anyone to give them the benefit of the doubt. They are a top 3 program in CFB and the flag bearer of the B1G and it's not close.

Honest to goodness, do we really have people on here questioning how good OSU is? I think the last decade [or at least the yrs under Urban] should teach anyone to give them the benefit of the doubt. They are a top 3 program in CFB and the flag bearer of the B1G and it's not close.
Hell, you have people here questioning how good Bama has been the last decade.

Do you make all your judgements on one game, or one quarter, or whatever? Why is an OSU poster here during a rough game with the likes of Nebraska? Does your ego need a boost that badly?

I'm basing it on all the games that both teams have played so far.

It's 38-0 in the first half, not exactly sitting on pins and needles.

I've been posting here since 2001, I've never come here with my ego in mind.

Reactions: mn78psu83
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT