ADVERTISEMENT

Olu Fashanu

Not that I know of. He's been getting pulled early all season once games are out of reach.

Did you notice if Wallace ever played G? I only saw Dawkins in at RG while the minutes were meaningful.

Reactions: Obliviax
There was a post game discussion on B1G about how ‘fresh’ our starters are. They were discussing how few reps our starters have endured. Urban was saying how valuable that is going into the difficult part of our schedule.

Reactions: lazydave841
There was a post game discussion on B1G about how ‘fresh’ our starters are. They were discussing how few reps our starters have endured. Urban was saying how valuable that is going into the difficult part of our schedule.

Nelson still out... Directly after NW game CJF said he was alright - let's hope he's fine and was just held out to get him some rest and healthy as possible.

Reactions: Rip_E_2_Joe_PA
Nelson still out... Directly after NW game CJF said he was alright - let's hope he's fine and was just held out to get him some rest and healthy as possible.
I thought I saw #56 in there on the OL. Wasn't that Nelson?

I watched Dawkins a fair bit and thought that he did very well at both G and C.

Big fella Ioane 71 when he lines you up you go backwards but saw him get beat with speed by UMass rusher for the sack.....not a good look.

UMass although not close as athletic as the rest of our schedule does do some weird things on defense like blitzing from different angles....team seemed to handle those unusual tactics pretty well.

Shelton continues to impress.

Reactions: bison13
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT