ADVERTISEMENT

Olympic Trial tix

lgpsu

Aug 20, 2002
I have 4 season tix for wrestling...apparently, I may be able to add 8 more for.trials.....I actually.have lower level tix....if anyone is interested in a second hand purchase...let me know. Need to know tonite....sale is at 10 am tomorrow. If it follows my BRYCE JORDAN tix , you'll be in section 120...email me...leglass8281@gmail.com

I have 4 season tix for wrestling...apparently, I may be able to add 8 more for.trials.....I actually.have lower level tix....if anyone is interested in a second hand purchase...let me know. Need to know tonite....sale is at 10 am tomorrow. If it follows my BRYCE JORDAN tix , you'll be in section 120...email me...leglass8281@gmail.com
And I will sell for what I pay

And I will sell for what I pay

Correction....section I'll n 102

My guess is that it’s all access pre-sale. They will not limit the seat selection to your corresponding seats in Rec Hall.

Reactions: Str8DBLz
what the heck.....Tickets start at $49.....what about the good seats cost?

You need to say how many tickets you are looking for from the dropdown toward the top left and then click on the section radio button below, then click find seats....not the most intuitive system i've ever seen. Seats are available though in most sections depending on how many you are trying to get.

I don't even see a drop down section in the top left because I was a bit early on the site this morning.

I logged in 10 minutes ago, and was able to pick up two tickets.

Now I need to know what is parking like @ BJC?

Last edited:
I don't even see a drop down section in the top left because I was a bit early on the site this morning.

I logged in 10 minutes ago, and was able to pick up two tickets.

Now I need to know what is parking like @ BJC?

There is plenty of parking at BJC, but in the past it is still a clusterf**k as they direct cars all over the place without any rhyme or reason. Last season we came in on Porter past half empty lots on our right and they made us park on the east side past
Curtin Road and then afterwards then would not let us go back down Porter but made us go out to Park Avenue. Made NO SENSE.

Will they charge for parking for this event?

There is plenty of parking at BJC, but in the past it is still a clusterf**k as they direct cars all over the place without any rhyme or reason. Last season we came in on Porter past half empty lots on our right and they made us park on the east side past
Curtin Road and then afterwards then would not let us go back down Porter but made us go out to Park Avenue. Made NO SENSE.

Will there be allowed amount of tickets sold at the gate

Just went and tooled around the ticketmaster map and there are essentially only singles left thoughout the arena.. I wouldn't even put the number at 600... it looks like a sell out is almost assured.

Reactions: Str8DBLz
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT