ADVERTISEMENT

OSU/Clemson Game Thread

thank God Fowler was in the booth on that interception because he was inconspicuously silent.

Maybe the ncaa can grant Fields a waiver to play in the championship game because he’s sad. That seems to be how they operate.
I hope someone has Herbie on suicide watch.

I'm sure the O$U baseball players are all nervous tonight.

Ya. It proves that we are nowhere near being able to play on the same field as the big boys. Clemson would absolutely boot stomp us.

We are light years behind those guys. And would probably be no better than the 6th or 7th best team in the SEC.

Games like this make you realize how far we have to go.
Light years c'mon man, we're close. BTW we would win the SEC east easily the west is what we're facing in the Big 10 East now.

We are not far from CFP.

Ask Gary Danielson about 2016. He vehemently said PSU should have been in the final four. Rip on Gary D all you want, but he had our back. He also said we would beat OSU last year at home.

The rule says that if the ball is knocked out "in the process of completing the catch", it is an incompletion. Bring the ball in is part of the process of completing the catch.... so while you don't have to tuck the ball, it is still an incompletion if the ball is knocked out while attempting to bring it to your body while in the process of completing the catch. You don't know the rules and are wrong as evidenced by ESPN's Rules Expert and what the Replay Booth ruled after a detailed review. If the ball is knocked out of your hands while attempting to bring it into your body while still in the process of completing the catch, it is an incompletion.

so by this logic, if the Clemson WR had stepped out of bounds with his last step, you would say the pass was incomplete? is that what you are saying?

Reactions: Omar81
Part of me wants Clemson to win so that a QB that was recruited and groomed by the school that brought him in is rewarded.

Hurts a transfer loses, Fields a transfer (who shouldn’t be playing this year) loses, and Burrow who is a transfer in the championship game hopefully loses.

Will it happen, who knows, but I would like to see a a team not subject to NCAA free agency prevail.

Hopefully the money Emmert laid out in Vegas on tOSU winning the NC when he gave Fields the ok to take the field this year goes to a good cause.

Screw him.....and screw Delany in his retirement, good riddance.

Glad Clemson won, looking forward to a couple more weeks of Bible quotes from Dabo.

Light years c'mon man, we're close. BTW we would win the SEC east easily the west is what we're facing in the Big 10 East now.

You're dreaming. Ohio State wouldn't win the SEC East, what the heck makes you think we would???

An SEC East team will get the benefit of the doubt over us every time from the CFP Committee. Especially with Big Ten teams sucking in the CFP.

OSU wouldn't even get to the ACC championship game. That conference is superior, just ask the SEC officials tonight.

Hey Ohio State cheaters, the B10 (and their crooked Refs), Delaney, and Herbsteit....Fcqk U all !!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I wonder, is ESpin going to show old baldy Bucknuts crying? LOLOL

Made my day, and week....What a joy to watch; the almighty Buckeyes go down in flames (again).
How did losing to OSU again feel this year??

The good things about this game-

1. OSU loses. Tears in Ohio and OSU fans bitching about refs. ;)
2. Delaney is somewhere in that stadium having chest pain and biting his tongue as he shakes hands and congratulates the ACC commissioner on having the better team.
3. Herbstreit will take a beating in person and on twitter for 2 more weeks after lecturing the country for 7-8 weeks now on how Ohio State was ‘clearly’ the best and ‘most complete team’ in the country.
4. Asking OSU fans if they would have won by keeping Burrow rather than gaming the system for Fields. ;)
And all OSU continues to do is dominate the B1G year in and year out. Such haters.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT