ADVERTISEMENT

OT: USA COVID-19 Vaccination Updates

Wholey ****. COVID most likely caused by lab leak according to the DOE.

Unreal. Not only did the ****ers kill 7 million people, they shamed anyone investigating.

A pox on all of their houses. Somebody should hang for this, literally.

Unreal. Not only did the ****ers kill 7 million people, they shamed anyone investigating.

How many "conspiracy theories" are we at that are believed now to be true? I've lost count.

but FAUCI said it didn't, who am I to believe. and if you said this three years ago you were branded a racist and de-platformed.

Yep, more proof that this isn't ending without people in jail or a war. Take your pick.
I favor bringing charges against a number of bad actors who:

-intentionally harmed millions with their anti-science covid policy,

-forced vaccinations of especially statistically infinitesimal risk populations,

- killed off grandparents by forcing covid infectious patients into nursing homes by public health order (6 democrat governors should have the death penalty if found guilty)

-shut down state economies for criminally long periods that we are still paying for (most democrat governors and also a few republican),

-threatened and/or fired unvaxxed employees or discriminated in hiring unvaxxed employees

-censored scientists and doctors whose studies, observations, and views challenged the anti-science policies, many of which are now proven correct.

and that would be a decent start.

If the perpetrators of these crimes are not held legally liable with very serious consequences for the intentional harm including deaths that they caused in the name of covid, this will absolutely happen again and more brazenly with more draconian measures. The blueprint is there for the power hungry. Either we provide a very stark warning to those who may attempt it or we are tacitly incentivizing it.

Last edited:
I favor bringing charges against a number of bad actors who:

-intentionally harmed millions with their anti-science covid policy,

-forced vaccinations of especially statistically infinitesimal risk populations,

- killed off grandparents by forcing covid infectious patients into nursing homes by public health order (6 democrat governors should have the death penalty if found guilty)

-shut down state economies for criminally long periods that we are still paying for (most democrat governors and also a few republican),

-threatened and/or fired unvaxxed employees or discriminated in hiring unvaxxed employees

-censored scientists and doctors whose studies, observations, and views challenged the anti-science policies, many of which are now proven correct.

and that would be a decent start.

If the perpetrators of these crimes are not held legally liable with very serious consequences for the intentional harm that they caused in the name of covid, this will absolutely happen again and more brazenly with more draconian measures. The blueprint is there for the power hungry. Either we provide a very stark warning to those who may attempt it or we are tacitly incentivizing it.
Well being that it will all be covered up by the media and the only person who would be willing to truly go after them is Trump. We really are probably stuck with option 2 or will be living under a police state at some point.

• Sad
Reactions: PSUfiji
There is a private grocery store (ie..not a big chain like Giant or Kroger) that I walk to for lunch. They cater to a lot of lower income hispanics nearby. The two check-out lady's have worn masks since Covid started. When I went in today, neither of them had them on, first time without a mask since February 2020. So yeah, I think finally we are nearing an end to Covid.

There is a private grocery store (ie..not a big chain like Giant or Kroger) that I walk to for lunch. They cater to a lot of lower income hispanics nearby. The two check-out lady's have worn masks since Covid started. When I went in today, neither of them had them on, first time without a mask since February 2020. So yeah, I think finally we are nearing an end to Covid.
https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F8ba2b0af-7cdf-4d97-9879-916193717309_922x858.png

i've noticed a lot of food service providers still require masks. United Airline clubs rooms, specifically.

Reactions: PSUfiji
Great article that summarizes succinctly. However, it doesn't address a couple of the biggest crimes of COVID -

1) the intentional murder of grandparents in nursing homes by 6 democrat governors including PA with public health orders requiring nursing homes to accept COVID infectious patients and

2) the intentional destruction of a strong US economy for political reasons that we are still today paying heavily for by mostly democrat governors who shut down their state economies for criminally long times.

Flipped to CNN last night. Anderson Cooper had on a woman who I recognized from back in the Covid pandemic days as she is some health policy expert. Caught the tail end of the interview. The general summary of what she said was pretty shocking to me, basically....."China won't provide any data on what happened so it could have been a lab leak but we will never no for sure so we need to just move on". So that is the talking point, we don't know and best to just move on and get pass this news cycle quickly. Just shocked how the democrat party would rather allow China to unleash the worst pandemic in history that killed millions, effected billions, and their platform is to just be OK with it versus giving the republicans and 'conspiracy theorists' a win. I mean protecting China (and whatever else they are protecting) is more important then finding out exactly what happened.

Flipped to CNN last night. Anderson Cooper had on a woman who I recognized from back in the Covid pandemic days as she is some health policy expert. Caught the tail end of the interview. The general summary of what she said was pretty shocking to me, basically....."China won't provide any data on what happened so it could have been a lab leak but we will never no for sure so we need to just move on". So that is the talking point, we don't know and best to just move on and get pass this news cycle quickly. Just shocked how the democrat party would rather allow China to unleash the worst pandemic in history that killed millions, effected billions, and their platform is to just be OK with it versus giving the republicans and 'conspiracy theorists' a win. I mean protecting China (and whatever else they are protecting) is more important then finding out exactly what happened.
Same limp wristed foreign affairs that has us over a year into Russia's invitation into Ukraine.

It’s deeper than that. Lot of top 🤡s knew it came from the Wuhan lab but they know it was illegally funded by NIH and CDC people. And they didn’t want to distract from the ‘blame it on Trump‘ mantra for the campaign cycle. And they want to protect Fauci and Friends since he was instrumental in getting rid of Trump. They feel they owe him.

It’s deeper than that. Lot of top 🤡s knew it came from the Wuhan lab but they know it was illegally funded by NIH and CDC people. And they didn’t want to distract from the ‘blame it on Trump‘ mantra for the campaign cycle. And they want to protect Fauci and Friends since he was instrumental in getting rid of Trump. They feel they owe him.
yes, that was the original reason. Fauci and Collins were covering up the gain of function they funded at Wuhan through a third party. I think that is pretty much been proven via the evidence at hand and FOI requests showing Fauci/Collins emails. So understand that part. And then the Dems took hold of it in order to have a huge stick to swing against Trump. And then the Dem govenors and politicians in general were given unlimited 'emergency' power which went to their head. Then the politicians figured out that emergency power meant they could spend literally trillions of dollars to push social change and all their pet projects while simultaneously lining their own pockets (like all politicians do). So all the politicians became multi-millionaires with this Covid money spent.

Wholey ***** Covid most likely caused by lab leak. Now you can add the FBI!!

why do so many people not care?

This is a powerful read. I just saw it on the test board. I have loved this thread over the years but honestly haven't been here as much lately. While this thread has a conservative lean it has been more civil than the test board.

My question for those who believed all the myths. Why is there no outrage?

China - whether accidental or intentional this thing killed millions of people worldwide
US - the misleading message has hurt people, killed others , eliminated trust in our institutions, and divided the country [and families] perhaps permanently
US media outlets - See above and add to it makes them look like lapdogs and stooges.

Again why no outrage!!!

Good news!! Gavin Newsome ends COVID EMERGENCY in CALIFORNIA today after 3 years! https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/c...onsiders-ending-local-declaration/ar-AA183upA
He definitely would be on the Mt. Rushmore of Covid-19 Tyrants and Creeps, along with Fauci, Biden, and probably Murphy, and there are so many others for consideration. And to think that this guy wants to run for President after he's done irreparable damage to California. He's the perfect example of failing upwards.
Good news!! Gavin Newsome ends COVID EMERGENCY in CALIFORNIA today after 3 years! https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/c...onsiders-ending-local-declaration/ar-AA183upA

Last edited:
Reactions: MacNit07
He definitely would be on the Mt. Rushmore of Covid-19 Tyrants and Creeps, along with Fauci, Biden, and probably Murphy, and there are so many others for consideration. And to think that this guy wants to runs for President after he's done irreparable damage to California. He's the perfec example of failing upwards.
I don't think you could leave out a single Democrat governor that forced covid infectious patients into nursing homes knowingly murdering tens of thousands of grandmas and grandpas. Cuomo, Wolf, what's her name in Michigan....

I don't think you could leave out a single Democrat governor that forced covid infectious patients into nursing homes knowingly murdering tens of thousands of grandmas and grandpas. Cuomo, Wolf, what's her name in Michigan....
You're definitely right. Wolf led this Commonwealth so poorly during that time, but that Michigan governor, who unbelievably won reelection this past November, was heinous in implementing mandates that neither her husband nor she followed themselves. Of course, this also applied to Newsome, such as when was caught dining with a large group at The French Laundry while shutting down Mom and Pop Restaurants, beaches, etc.

This is a powerful read. I just saw it on the test board. I have loved this thread over the years but honestly haven't been here as much lately. While this thread has a conservative lean it has been more civil than the test board.

My question for those who believed all the myths. Why is there no outrage?

China - whether accidental or intentional this thing killed millions of people worldwide
US - the misleading message has hurt people, killed others , eliminated trust in our institutions, and divided the country [and families] perhaps permanently
US media outlets - See above and add to it makes them look like lapdogs and stooges.

Again why no outrage!!!
My personal opinion is that they were all, and I don't mean some, complicit. I don't know if it was purposeful misleading or a conspiracy but they were all complicit. I think we all bought the WHO and CDC lock, stock, and barrel. We had no idea that they were either a) corrupted by big pharma or b) completely incompetent. Probably a little of both.

Media outlets have reported on it but it is on page 42 below the fold. If you accuse them of bias they say "but we reported it!" But they are not interested in pushing into your face the fact that they ruined your business/career, harmed your/family's mental well-being, gutted educational opportunities, covered up for the CCP, got paid by big Pharma and suppressed free speech. People got fired for not taking the vax, doctors got fired for not following company policy, and we may have even harmed healthy people's health.

Perhaps the worst media failure, ever.

My personal opinion is that they were all, and I don't mean some, complicit. I don't know if it was purposeful misleading or a conspiracy but they were all complicit. I think we all bought the WHO and CDC lock, stock, and barrel. We had no idea that they were either a) corrupted by big pharma or b) completely incompetent. Probably a little of both.

Media outlets have reported on it but it is on page 42 below the fold. If you accuse them of bias they say "but we reported it!" But they are not interested in pushing into your face the fact that they ruined your business/career, harmed your/family's mental well-being, gutted educational opportunities, covered up for the CCP, got paid by big Pharma and suppressed free speech. People got fired for not taking the vax, doctors got fired for not following company policy, and we may have even harmed healthy people's health.

Well, that's what happens when the vast majority of the media become a propaganda machine for one political party, similar to what Pravda was in the Soviet Union. At the time that this happened, they weren't interested in reporting the truth or even being skeptical; they only were interested in removing a President from office.

Also, it wasn't just the old media, but the new media and the late night talk hosts, like that disgrace on the CBS Late Show and Jimmy Kimmel and Seth Myers, etc.

Well, that's what happens when the vast majority of the media become a propaganda machine for one political party, similar to what Pravda was in the Soviet Union. Also, it wasn't just the old media, but the new media and the late night talk hosts, like that disgrace on the CBS Late Show and Jimmy Kimmel and Seth Myers, etc.
right. social media as well (youtube, twitter, and facebook all de-platformed people who questioned the origins or the vax in any way). Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

right. social media as well (youtube, twitter, and facebook all de-platformed people who questioned the origins or the vax in any way). Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
Like I told you before, I started to follow Alex Berenson on Twitter in the late spring of 2021. He was deplatformed for having the nerve of reporting data from studies, and probably for appearing on the Fox Night Shows. In the end, most, if not all, of what he posted turned out to be true.

i agree with everything you say but if there are no consequences we are doomed to do it again.

Like I told you before, I started to follow Alex Berenson on Twitter in the late spring of 2021. He was deplatformed for having the nerve of reporting data from studies, and probably for appearing on the Fox Night Shows. In the end, most, if not all, of what he posted turned out to be true.
I followed Berenson as well and a couple podsters that had the Great Barrington guys and Harvey Tisch. However i still give Boulderfish the most credit for my conversion. I knew he was a lefty and hated Trump but still had the brains and bxxls to call BS on all this crap.
I also give Cletus a lot of credit for this thread who managed to keep the data real and away from our own censor TMcA. By the way his perspective now would interesting? Tom you out there????

Have you considered that the media was in on it as well? I think the MSM was quite successful in herding the sheep.

I remember hearing Berenson for the first time in the fall of 2021. And he was echoing what I was posting here about the UK numbers. Next thing you know he's getting banned everywhere.

Reactions: indynittany
Have you considered that the media was in on it as well? I think the MSM was quite successful in herding the sheep.
no. I don't think they could pull it off. I think the CDC and WHO said A, B and C and the media went with it because it served their purposes. It goes back to Marck Twain: When I don't read the paper I feel uniformed. When I read the paper I feel misinformed.

no. I don't think they could pull it off. I think the CDC and WHO said A, B and C and the media went with it because it served their purposes. It goes back to Marck Twain: When I don't read the paper I feel uniformed. When I read the paper I feel misinformed.
But we have already seen evidence of the Democrat politicians, the CDC, and other government agencies actively trying to create the message and censor anything against the message with twitter. Once they pulled back that curtain to show the influence and corruption, it is very difficult not to believe that the same thing is going on with the MSM, Facebook, etc. Twitter was just the canary in the coal mine. We know the air is tainted with massive political influence throughout the media/social media. We've seen hard evidence.

But we have already seen evidence of the Democrat politicians, the CDC, and other government agencies actively trying to create the message and censor anything against the message with twitter. Once they pulled back that curtain to show the influence and corruption, it is very difficult not to believe that the same thing is going on with the MSM, Facebook, etc. Twitter was just the canary in the coal mine. We know the air is tainted with massive political influence throughout the media/social media. We've seen hard evidence.
I don't disagree but the message really came from WHO and the CDC. And the message was worldwide, it wasn't just Fox, CNN, MSNBC, WaPo and the NYT. I was GB, France, Belgium, Germany, Italy, Japan, Korea, Australia, NZ, etc.

My opinion is that this was a lab leak. And the CCP paid a LOT of money to influence govts. After that, big pharma got involved and funded media with a nice boost from the govt (Trump and Biden Admins).

I honestly think that the medical industry is clueless with any kind of virus. But they had to pretend like they could save people. The power then, went to their heads.

I read the other day, I am not sure if it is true, that 70% of all media advertising money is spent by pharma when you include things like "Low T" and supplements. That is an incredible number and tells me that our medical industry is, sadly, a scheme.

I don't disagree but the message really came from WHO and the CDC. And the message was worldwide, it wasn't just Fox, CNN, MSNBC, WaPo and the NYT. I was GB, France, Belgium, Germany, Italy, Japan, Korea, Australia, NZ, etc.

My opinion is that this was a lab leak. And the CCP paid a LOT of money to influence govts. After that, big pharma got involved and funded media with a nice boost from the govt (Trump and Biden Admins).

I honestly think that the medical industry is clueless with any kind of virus. But they had to pretend like they could save people. The power then, went to their heads.

I read the other day, I am not sure if it is true, that 70% of all media advertising money is spent by pharma when you include things like "Low T" and supplements. That is an incredible number and tells me that our medical industry is, sadly, a scheme.
I can believe that 70% of advertising comes from pharma. It sure feels that way.

are there any commercials other than drugs or insurance?
There is an incredible number of commercials for casinos and online gambling. Just crazy.

Then there all the automotive manufacturers telling us how they are saving the planet with all their new electric and hybrid vehicles.

Lots of food and restautrants.

Don’t see as many beer commercials as I used to but there more whiskey/liquor commercials.

Reactions: Online Persona
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT