ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Vitamin recommendations if you please! Vitamins that actually work!!

Since born, raised in Yuengling country (Tamaqua), I tend to use it! Forgive if similar replies as, have not read all 10,000!

The best vitamins come from a good diet.
Unfortunately, it is almost impossible to get adequate amounts of certain vitamins from diet alone. Vitamin K2 comes to mind; about 96% of all Americans have a Vitamin K2 deficiency. Ironically, most Americans get at least adequate amounts of Vitamin K1 via diet alone. The foods that are rich in Vitamin K2 are not consumed in adequate enough amounts.

Reactions: jjw165 and TheGLOV
Not quite a vitamin, but it turns out there are cranberry pills. Cranberry juice has many positive health effects. You really can't drink enough to get the best results unless you are drinking lots of calories. The pills are perfect substitute and I use one everyday.

The supplements industry, which includes vitamins, is not regulated. So there are a lot of vitamins on the market that don't provide any significant available of what's in them. I generally start with Pure Encapsulations when looking for vitamins. More expensive, but they work.
I have been with Pure Encapsulations for years. Quality Vitamins and Supplements. Recommend daily Zinc, 5000 D3, Omega 3 and very high quality turmeric for joint pain. Taking a tablespoon of virgin olive oil everyday and apple cider vinegar would not hurt.

Reactions: Ray-Ray and TheGLOV
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT