ADVERTISEMENT

Other Games

So who the
He misses a lot of throws. No way is he remotely close to the hype. Horns got a lemon.

Shame he didnt stick w the buckeyes. Would be nice for them to have a below average QB for the first time in awhile. The Fields transfer saved them from Tate Martell.

Reactions: hlstone
So who the

Shame he didnt stick w the buckeyes. Would be nice for them to have a below average QB for the first time in awhile. The Fields transfer saved them from Tate Martell.
I think he may have seen that he was never going to play there.

I’m just glad they didn’t get away with that fake injury bullshit with six seconds left.
I think that kid was really cramped up. If not, he has a career in Hollywood. Kudos to Penix and the Huskies.
And the east coast Huskies as well. Bowl eligible

I think that kid was really cramped up. If not, he has a career in Hollywood. Kudos to Penix and the Huskies.
And the east coast Huskies as well. Bowl eligible
Fake. I’ve never seen trainers massage a cramp so vigorously.

Reactions: hlstone
Yesterday saw 7 ranked teams lose, all while playing at home:

#6 Oregon is now a 2-loss team, losing at home to #25 Washington 37-34

#11 Ole Miss is now a 2-loss team, losing at home to #9 Alabama 30-24

#12 UCLA is now a 2-loss team, losing at home to unranked, 4-6 Arizona 34-28

#16 NC State is now a 3-loss team, losing at home to unranked, 3-7 Boston College 21-20

#17 Tulane is now a 2-loss team, losing at home to #22 UCF 38-31

#21 Illinois is now a 3-loss team, losing at home to unranked, 6-4 Purdue 38-31

#24 Kentucky is now a 4-loss team, losing at home to unranked. 4-6 Vanderbilt 24-21

Oregon is now a 2-loss team, losing at home to #25 Washington 37-34

The way Oregon burnt the clock in the 4th quarter after the interception (20 play, 91 yard FG drive to go up by 7) was incredible at nearly 11 minutes chewed off the clock. They did what everyone wants to do with a lead: shorten the game.

At the end of the day though, you have to score TDs.

Yesterday saw 7 ranked teams lose, all while playing at home:

#6 Oregon is now a 2-loss team, losing at home to #25 Washington 37-34

#11 Ole Miss is now a 2-loss team, losing at home to #9 Alabama 30-24

#12 UCLA is now a 2-loss team, losing at home to unranked, 4-6 Arizona 34-28

#16 NC State is now a 3-loss team, losing at home to unranked, 3-7 Boston College 21-20

#17 Tulane is now a 2-loss team, losing at home to #22 UCF 38-31

#21 Illinois is now a 3-loss team, losing at home to unranked, 6-4 Purdue 38-31

#24 Kentucky is now a 4-loss team, losing at home to unranked. 4-6 Vanderbilt 24-21
PSU should move up 2 spots. Oregon will probably stay ahead of PSU.

Reactions: mcpat

Probably, but Oregon does not deserve to be ranked higher. LSU will move higher and they are not the #6 team in the Country as they yet again proved yesterday - it's an utter joke that they are ranked where they are.

Reactions: Mufasa94

The SEC has had so many mediocre teams ranked in the Top 10, it's ridiculous. First it was aTm, then Kentucky and then LSU and 'Ole Miss. No way LSU deserves to be at #6 - ridiculous.

Yeah Ewers probably ends us somewhere like SMU or Kansas State next year.

Can he transfer again without penalty without graduating?

Also, previously rumored that the Mannings want him to learn under Sark for 1 year before starting. So who knows.

Can he transfer again without penalty without graduating?

Also, previously rumored that the Mannings want him to learn under Sark for 1 year before starting. So who knows.
I'll have to look into that. I wasn't aware that he couldn't transfer again before graduating but I may just not know that

The SEC has had so many mediocre teams ranked in the Top 10, it's ridiculous. First it was aTm, then Kentucky and then LSU and 'Ole Miss. No way LSU deserves to be at #6 - ridiculous.
I’m old enough to remember Iowa being #3 and Penn State being #4 at one point last year.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Spin Meister
I’m just glad they didn’t get away with that fake injury bullshit with six seconds left.
That was so obvious. They have to figure out a way to nix that Bush league crap. Automatic 10 second run off or loss of down or possession? Problem is what happens when a kid really is hurt?

That was so obvious. They have to figure out a way to nix that Bush league crap. Automatic 10 second run off or loss of down or possession? Problem is what happens when a kid really is hurt?

Minimum snap loss or time run off. 4 plays or 10 seconds.

You mustn’t have seen OSU play I presume.
Really. Their defense is not great and play down to competition. I seen a couple of their games and was not impressed. They have talent but shut down Harrison and their offense can be stopped. Their best win is PennState whose best win is Maryland. They haven’t played anyone that has beaten a top 25 team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT