ADVERTISEMENT

Our 157 is the Most Entertaining Wrestler Around

I like Cobe Siebrecht. He lets it fly and goes for it. Had a big come from behind win on Artalona this year. The body lock he had on Haines was super tight and was impressed Levi got out of it. I like our 157 pounder more though, Levi is proving himself in all phases top, bottom and neutral. The most impressive thing about Levi is he has that aggressive offensive mindset for the entire 7 minutes of his matches. He keeps going for it and I think he widens the gap on Cobe next time.

I like Cobe Siebrecht. He lets it fly and goes for it. Had a big come from behind win on Artalona this year. The body lock he had on Haines was super tight and was impressed Levi got out of it. I like our 157 pounder more though, Levi is proving himself in all phases top, bottom and neutral. The most impressive thing about Levi is he has that aggressive offensive mindset for the entire 7 minutes of his matches. He keeps going for it and I think he widens the gap on Cobe next time.
cobe makes it interesting and he leaves it on the mat. guys like that are simply rare and that’s all this thread was ever about. unfortunately myself and others drove it elsewhere.

And now we have this ^^^^
jmadden will be your mentor for gifs..
giphy-downsized-large.gif

best thing about Haines is he never quits win or lose he is always trying to score!!all the guys need to do that!
Has anyone actually witnessed a Levi loss this year? I know there’s a match on wrestlestat he lost but did anyone watch it?

If a tree falls in a forest and no one sees it, did it really happen?

Reactions: NCHawk55
Folks, re-reading this I apologize. I was joking/making fun of the “stalling” crap from our fan base. Regardless, I do love watching Cobe. I feel like we need it in our sport and no disrespect intended to Levi- I was kidding around.

Reactions: Psalm 1 guy
‘Our” fan base as in your old fan base or “our” fan base as in your new adopted fan base.

I’ve seen your internet search history..
1) PSU merchandise.
2( where to sell old Iowa gear
3) how to shave a raccoon
4) how to shave a raccoon without getting bitten
5) what to do when you’ve been bitten by a raccoon.
6) will Johnstown steel ever really love me.

I’ve seen your internet search history..
1) PSU merchandise.
2( where to sell old Iowa gear
3) how to shave a raccoon
4) how to shave a raccoon without getting bitten
5) what to do when you’ve been bitten by a raccoon.
6) will Johnstown steel ever really love me.
lmao everything is true except the PSU merchandise situation.

Reactions: danoftw
cobe makes it interesting and he leaves it on the mat. guys like that are simply rare and that’s all this thread was ever about. unfortunately myself and others drove it elsewhere.
He waited until SV to do anything last night, LOL. I like Siebrecht, though, too. He is fun to watch.

Figured this was cross posted in the Iowa forums too but I can't find Nc's post there..
Weird huh...
He has one post on HR (OT board not even wrestling) and dropped a race card. This is nothing more than a troll job.

Last edited:
Reactions: STAND with PRIDE
T&T wear me out but this guy is entertaining beyond entertaining. He goes upper body and doesn’t look back. This is wrestling. Just love the sport.
I loved this post and agreed with you until the nonsense back and forth follow up. These boards are all new to me but the craziness on the fringes is absurd. I guess the word “fanatic” is that for a reason. Again, I agree with your 157 assessment of your guy. My close friend from the marine corps is from Iowa and loves the Hawks. The way people talked about Siebrecht earlier this year on HR was gross. Kid gets stuck once and everyone hated him. Even then I loved his style. He’s refreshing to watch in T&T pound the head move forward strategy.

Hang around for a bit, most of the nonsense as you see it is tongue in cheek jokes stemming from old jokes or things read on other forums.
id guess 90% of the banter is that, 8% is posting on the wrong thread. And then 3% is someone being an orange. Yes that leaves the 1% extra, I’m an over achiever

Hang around for a bit, most of the nonsense as you see it is tongue in cheek jokes stemming from old jokes or things read on other forums.
id guess 90% of the banter is that, 8% is posting on the wrong thread. And then 3% is someone being an orange. Yes that leaves the 1% extra, I’m an over achiever
How much is old jokes in the wrong forum by oranges?

He tried every period and was left shaking it off.
Hawk...stay on our board...you will like it far more as you learn..as another poster said, a good portion of it is inside jokes from old stuff that is downright hilarious 😂. Other stuff you'll find here is a deep knowledge of wrestling that in fact is superior to HR. This board has stuff that If you don't get it just ask and someone will make it clear and I guarantee you will be in stitches laughing....we have a sense of humor on here that is sadly lacking on HR and we welcome all fans of other programs unlike HR.

How much is old jokes in the wrong forum by oranges?
I even have a humor top 10:
1. Fist to the back
2. 3 page binder
3. George's Barber Shop
4. Not how we would have done it
5. Mike Evans is not impressed
6. Tan Tom and the tanning beds of columbus
7. Yianni wasn't trying
8. Everyone beats Nico in the room
9. All things Lar
10. The evil triad of stalling: Villalonga/Beckman/Lewan

1. Fist to the back
2. 3 page binder
3. George's Barber Shop
7. Yianni wasn't trying
9. All things Lar
Cornell lawyers at #11?

And shouldn’t #2 be three ring binder not three page? Or is that the updated joke?

1. Fist to the back
2. 3 page binder
3. George's Barber Shop
7. Yianni wasn't trying
9. All things Lar
FIFY - 3" binder

Also the Beckman thing is actually current...he's a Penn state hater unparalleled 😆 🤣 😂

1. Fist to the back
2. 3 page binder
3. George's Barber Shop
7. Yianni wasn't trying
9. All things Lar
You can’t forget the requirement of 8 scoring wrestlers, for NCAA success.

Tough crowd when long bus rides, Taylor and Ruth Graduate, “ do you have a plan”, and Cael tossing chairs doesn’t crack the top Ten.

I loved this post and agreed with you until the nonsense back and forth follow up. These boards are all new to me but the craziness on the fringes is absurd. I guess the word “fanatic” is that for a reason. Again, I agree with your 157 assessment of your guy. My close friend from the marine corps is from Iowa and loves the Hawks. The way people talked about Siebrecht earlier this year on HR was gross. Kid gets stuck once and everyone hated him. Even then I loved his style. He’s refreshing to watch in T&T pound the head move forward strategy.
He never got stuck and if anything people were on his bandwagon early. Please share the thread where "everyone hated him." The cesspool has issues but this is nonsense.

A few others (partial list):
- Ohio State national recruiting champions
- Not enough seats for Ohio State fans
- Perennial Top Ten Rutgers
- Rutgers Cruiseliner
- OKST weight cutting
- Get rid of Nebraska, I have Cael Sanderson on the phone!
- Goofer championship t-shirts

And the dynasty.
Just.
Got.
Stronger.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT