ADVERTISEMENT

Penn State Class

Nationalchamps1

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2017
Pittsburgh
Afternoon guys. I have a short example I’d like to share that emphasizes one of the things that makes the Penn State football family so special.
My dad recently past away 2 weeks shy of his 91st birthday. He was an avid Penn State fan and it’s fair to say the only time I ever saw that man mad was when Penn State got beat.
My brother and I both played football at Penn State with injuries ending both our careers almost before they got started. Our names are not recognizable or in any Penn State record book.
Having said that at my dads viewing I looked at the line of people who had come to pay there respects and who is in line but Tom Bradly.
My brother and both know Tom but certainly where not expecting him to take the time to come pay his respects to my family when we had minimal impact athletically on the program. When I mentioned to Tom that I was happy to see him but very surprised he shook my hand and said, we are family and that we must look after our own.
I was shocked and touched and will carry on my dads legacy of being mad as hell anytime Penn State gets beat.
WE ARE!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News