ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Penn State Falls to Michigan State, 80-72

I give this team a shot against anybody!
MSU, despite appearing to have a lot of talent, isn't a great team this season. They're capable of really good performances, but they've struggled in most games that I've watched them this season.

MSU, despite appearing to have a lot of talent, isn't a great team this season. They're capable of really good performances, but they've struggled in most games that I've watched them this season.
Apparently Penn State brings out the best in them as both games were not close.

Reactions: bdgan
I really like Rhoades and how he talks about the program. You can tell he is an excellent teacher. He will build a culture for PSU hoops and he mentioned a few times, mental toughness. That is huge and will win a lot of games.

I really like Rhoades and how he talks about the program. You can tell he is an excellent teacher. He will build a culture for PSU hoops and he mentioned a few times, mental toughness. That is huge and will win a lot of games.
I'd like to see him establish a PSU basketball identity, which PSU probably never has had, like Cheney's Temple teams had, which preferably would be that of a hard-nosed team that plays suffocating defense and can go into anybody's house and not be intimidated.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT