ADVERTISEMENT

Football Penn State Football defeats Northwestern on Saturday afternoon

How do you get a delay of game penalty to start the 2nd half?

There should be a tiny camera on the football itself.

Cephus is a talent but so far he seems to be about 50% on running the correct route.......and it killed a couple of drives. :confused:
Is it him or is it Allar?

Why haven't we seen McClain or Harrison Wallace?

I asked the same question. Allar and he don't have the cohesiveness yet. That's for sure.

McClain I assume just not getting reps yet. Conceded them to Cephas.

Wallace they must be taking their time with.

Good god, OL is getting no push at all.
Yeah, enough with the good O line talk. They can’t get any push or open a hole against NW. They are just average.

After last week someone asked is PSU that good or Iowa that bad? Given the defensive performance everyone was high on PSU. I think we need to rebalance that scale a little bit. I think a lot of it was Iowa is just that bad.

Who knows. But when Cephus was blocking as the ball passed him by I was saying out loud that PSU needs to put WR's in the game that know the plays and run the correct routes. I'd imagine that Clifford runs the correct routes so run some plays where he is the #1 look.

JP Jr. and King are not playing for NW so we just need some cripse routes and decent passes to move down the field.

Not sure that both of those weren’t 1st downs, but okay.

I wish they’d stop saying this is football on these stupid qb sneaks. I wish they’d rule out the stupid push. It’s pathetic and more rugby or something else and not football.

Not sure that both of those weren’t 1st downs, but okay.

The 3rd down scramble definitely wasn't, but as close as it was I didn't see the point in reviewing it.

The 4th down one looked to be stopped. His helmet didn't even cross the line to gain unless they can show us a review.

Reactions: tlbakernc
Finish them
finish him video games GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Obliviax and psu00
I wish they’d stop saying this is football on these stupid qb sneaks. I wish they’d rule out the stupid push. It’s pathetic and more rugby or something else and not football.
I love it. Brute force is all part of the game imo... It's a violent contact sport (as much as they allow it nowadays anyway).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT