ADVERTISEMENT

Penn State Football is doomed

LionKing41

May 3, 2019
Ok since the university renewed Franklin for 10 more year, lets take a look at this chumps record in the last 8 seasons. 2-10 vs ranked road teams, 2-14 vs top 10 teams, 7-17 vs OSU Michigan and MSU, 3-3 in bowl games, and coming off of back to back 5 loss seasons in 2020 and currently this season. Having said this, the AD is absolutely nuts giving this guy $7.5 million base salary. What a joke! And you wonder why they cant beat Ohio state or why they cant get to the elite level. He and Barbour are drama queens as far as im concerned. They remind me of the Steelers. They're satisfied with mediocrity and thats why theyre keeping this con man. 10 more years= 10 more mediocre seasons and 10 more ass whippings by Ohio State. The school should spend more time looking for a real game time coach and less time worrying about what theyre customers to wear to the games. With this ineptitude going on, they don't deserve to have white outs, stripes outs etc. All of THAT to support MEDIOCRITY? Its ridiculous whats going on with this football program and let me tell you something, I would not be surprised to see as years go by with mediocrity the fans will cancel their tickets and not renew and recruits will eventually see through Franklins con job attitude. The fans and alumni need to start a protest outside Beaver Stadium or call for a boycott to send a message to the University that enough is enough with the ineptitude. Otherwise, I am done supporting these bums!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News